Red Flavour by Ruterra
Maximální počet hostů3
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Zvířata povolena
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
|Adresa||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Česká republika|
|Response time||A few hours|
You will like this flat, if you're looking for :
*quite cozy place within 10 in walking to main attractions
*coolness in summer and warm apartment during winter (czech hot wine is required !)
*have a rest and being updated same time - TV with more then 1000 international channels
*beautiful Our Lady Church area, Folimanka and Grebovka parks are perfect for walks with children or romantic evenings :)
Apartment is located in the quite area of Vinohrady district - within 15 min walk from city center. You will find everything you need for vacation of your dream there.
Flat consist of:
* bedroom with comfortable double bed and a foldable small sofa bed for 1 person, dinner table for 3 people, wardrobe and TV with more then 1000 channels.
* hall with fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffermaker etc.
* bright bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and washing machine
* separate WC.
Also we prepare for you:
* towels and bed linens
* unlimited and speedy Wifi
* iron and ironing board
* special created map with good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 25 EUR/car. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the Bozene Nemcove street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.3 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights (after 18h and until 8h).
- Please do not make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house and after 22:00. This is a strict rule! There are many old people in the house, and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
- If you are stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean them FOR FREE and change towels and linen once a week.
- All our apartment is hypo-allergic, so smoking is PROHIBITED in the apartment!
- In case of loss or damaging keys we will be forced to charge you a fine 15 euro.
IMPORTANT: we love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of :tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels, bed linen and a wonderful "welcome book" with all info you might need!
Thank you for your understanding.
Nice appartment, no surprise. It is also nice that the office, open 7 days a week is right next to the main train station, so as you get in the city, they welcome you and give you some precice direction to the appartment, and the rest of the city.
Gemütliches, sauberes Apartment in super Lage!!! Sehr nette Gastgeberin! Empfehlenswert!!! Clean and cozy apartment, great location, hostess was very nice! Recommendable!
A modern kitchen, a bright room with TV (with a countless number of channels) and a proper bathroom. A (nearly) perfect apartment in Prague!
We are very satisfied with the stay. Anna gave us many tips and a map of the major sights of Prague. We highly recommend you stay, you'll still come back.
alles super! lage, wie beschrieben. in 5 min. ist man bei der metro, bis in die altstadt brauch man circa 15 min mit einmal umsteigen.
wohnung: ruhige lage, nettes haus, sauber und halbwegs gemütlich!
gerne wieder und auf jeden fall weiterzuempfehlen!
Studio conforme à la description sur internet. Très propre. un peu excentré pour rentrer le soir pour une femme seule mais calme. Si je reviens à Prague très bonne adresse. Passez un séjour agréable comme fut le mien. Gely-fort
location of the office and the apartment is very close to the main station and the inner city and therefore easily to reach by foot. people in the office are friendly, proper english speaking and helpfull. the apartment itself gave a great impression, all clean, well-equipped and working (dish-washer and so on). the perfect base to explore the city and relaxe afterwards.
Everything was in order,but we had only four rusians chanels in TV .We are not Russian :)
Everything worked as we planned. The appartment was well equipped and quite close to the center, like 20minutes.
they are assessing you well about what to do, or if you have any doubt.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování