At La Buhaira with private terrace
Maximální počet hostů6
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Parkování k dispozici
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
|Adresa||Calle Oscar Carvallo, 41018 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
You can access all the places of interest in the city in a few minutes: the Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park, Torre del Oro, Santa Cruz quarter, etc...
The House consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and a cosy terrace. Parking closed to air free, highly desirable in the area.
Excellent value for money. Very interesting prices for long term rentals.
Baby cot 25€
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed - 2 guests
Bedroom 2 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Bedroom 3 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Living room - 1 double sofa bed - 2 guests
No pets allowed
|Cena za měsíc||1368 €|
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování