Boutique Dublin City Centre Apartment
Maximální počet hostů3
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Pračka / sušička
|Adresa||Parnell street, D1 Dublin, Irsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
It consists of one cosy double bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and a large comfortably furnished living room.
The apartment is right in the centre of town, so no need a transportation.
Its size is 40sqm & located on ground floor, on a busy street in downtown Dublin.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Luas (tram) Red line which is a direct link to the National Convention Centre but the apartment is within very easy walking distance of it's principal 'boulevard' O'Connell Street and the cool social/bar/restaurant quarter - Temple Bar.
There are many tourist attractions such as Jameson Distillery and National Museum, Collins Barracks along with the famous Cobblestone Bar, renowned for irish music and a good pint of Guinness, right at your doorstep! Just across Dublin's river, the Liffey, is St. James' Gate - home of Guinness since 1759!
You will find in the apartment :
- 1 double bed (140 x 200 )
- bed linen provided
- wardrobe with hangers , iron, iron table & hoover
- Use of power shower,
- 1 set of towels per person ( 1 small , 1 big )
- there are no electrical socket inside the bathroom to obviously avoid any hazard, however there are plenty around the apartment.
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Cutleries / plates / glasses / pan - if you intend to play Masterchef during your stay, then you need to look somewhere else. You'll find an electric hob for cooking. No oven / no microwave.
- 1 new sofa bed ( Bedlinen also provided)
- TV : the 7 local channels
- Wi-fi internet available at EXTRA cost - please request at time of booking
In summary, if you want to be 15 minutes walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's main social scene or Dublin historical attractions, my apartment is your place!
- Arrival passed 9pm : 20 euros extra to be paid on arrival.
- Internet : Prepay Wifi is available in the apartment. 25 euros extra will be added on your bill, and should be request at time of booking.
- Parking : Secured covered parking nearby for a small daily fee. On Sundays, street parking is free.
Domovní řád- Check-in time is 3PM - 9PM. Checkout : before 11am
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Not child-friendly (0-12 years)
- No smoking in the apartment : This apartment is smoke free, therefore any smell of smoke in the apartment will resolve in your deposit to be taken
- No loud music after 10pm.
- The cleaning fees paid includes only the cleaning of my apartment, changing of the bed linen & towels. As it my personal apartment, i would be grateful you return it the way i would do if i was visiting you - ie : the way you found it. Your bins in the bin allocated. Items put back in their original place (pillows, duvet etc ...)
- Water : Water is heated in the morning automatically. In Ireland, we don't heat it all day long - so please bear in mind when having long showers !! :)
- Parking : There is a secured undercover car space around the corner called QParking. Fees are :
Day Rate (8am to 7pm) Per Hour €3.40
Evening Rate (5pm to 10am) : €6.00
Overnight Rate (7pm to 8am) Per Hour € 2.00 / Max Charge € 8.00
Maximum charge for 24hrs is €25.00.
|Cena za více než 1 ubytované(ých)||26 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Had a lovely time with my friends during my stay over St. Patrick's Day. The Apartment is pretty well located just a small walk and you're in the city center. The Apartment was nice, cozy and clean. Definetely a place to stay for a visit in the beautiful city of Dublin!
A beautiful apartment in a very convent position.
The interior is minamilist yet very cozy with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Diane is great and very helpful.
I would highly recommend this lovely apartment minuets from O'Connel street. Just be aware that it can be a little noicey as it is on a busy road but not unbearable and but normal for a busy city. Will return!
Very good location with short walk to City Centre, trams and airport bus route. Modern and secure unit, very clean, tastefully decorated and on ground floor so no need to carry heavy luggage upstairs. Would return there any time and Diane an excellent host.
nice apartment, clean, everything worked, close to the city center, thank you very much Diane
The apartment was a very pleasant surprise because when you Google it you are led to believe that it is above a closed-down Spar on a main road! It turns out to be round the corner in a slightly quieter area and an entirely modern building.
Diane was very helpful, meeting us in the warm place we had settled after flying in rather than making us wait in the road.
The location is very central, handy for all public transport and every attraction.
Muy limpio, comodo y bonito apartamento. Bien situado para una pequeña estancia en Dublin. Y Diane muy atenta y facilitando en todo momemto nuestra estancia.
Appartement très propre mais sentant le tabac à notre arrivée (difficile à aérer ) et bien situé dans Dublin.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování