The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
Maximální počet hostů5
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Vhodné pro akce
- Myčka na nádobí
|Adresa||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Maďarsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Comfortable and cozy apartment in the heart of Budapest. It is an excellent base for exploring the city - near the Parliament, Margaret Island, the train station and subway. Contact with apartment caretaker was hassle free. I would recommend.
The apartment was in an elegant old building in a fantastic location. Very easy to get places via metro. But the view! We hated to ever go anywhere and indeed got food at the local grocer and ate and had wine on the balcony at night! The crazy shopping street is on the corner Vaci Utca and lots to offer..but kind of a tourist trap. But fun as is the market hall. I had a Thai massage the first day after being sore from traveling at Spirit massage around the corner and it worked miracles! Security was excellent and the hosts were very helpful, even arranging transport from the airport. Great Gypsy music at restaurant next door. The apartment was amazingly quiet for the location. Budapest is the most beautiful city ( sorry Paris !) and we live in Charleston SC - one of the best cities to visit. Prices were incredible and the food, wine were excellent! We're going you'll some strings to be able to get back on business. And I would not want to stay anywhere else but this same apartment! The photos can't do it justice, truly breathtaking view.
Everything was perfect!
This apartment was fantastic, much better than we had expected, couldnt be better :)
Both of us loved it, we spent lot of time on the balcony, the wiew was beautiful!!
The wi-fi worked as we were told
Everything worked, the host were very kind, we Will definitly recommend this apartment and Will definitly stay there again!
It made our stay at budapest complete!
Couldnt be more central, everything was near!
Thank you so much!!
the apartment is very nice and clean. it is exactly as the photos show.
the location is perfect. there is a metro station in 100m but everything is
so near that you can also walk.
just around the corner you can find many restaurants and cafes, bakery, mini market. GREAT LOCATION!
Nice and clean appartement. Fine location and a Nice host. Recommanded!
Very nice, I recommend. Lovely spended time in Budapest.
We were very pleased with our stay at Cibere. Arrival and departure were handled efficiently and the apartment was more than adequate for our needs. We particularly enjoyed the balcony overlooking the river and the central location was excellent. Bianka was very accommodating in arranging the airport transfers. The only downside was the loft sleeping area ceiling height which was not quite high enough to fully accommodate my 6'1" height.
First we would like to mention the location of the apartment is great, peaceful and yet close to the center. Nonetheless we find the price/quality proportion unfair. Although it is an okay apartment, we found the pictures of the apartment misleading. The apartment is not as good as it looks. For example the couches and the bed were uncomfortable and there are less plants in the apartment than is shown on the pictures. The bathtub is old en therefore difficult to clean.
a very nice Apartment, lots of Space. funktionel with dishwasher and microwawe.
only one thing to mention, no possible way to select different heat ind different rooms. Couldt have been nice to have more heat ind livingroom than ind sleeping room. But all in all, the most fantastisk place to live in Budapest. close to everything Down town and metro. Very queit in night, peacefull and we had a lovely holyday.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování