The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
Maximální počet hostů5
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Vhodné pro akce
- Myčka na nádobí
|Adresa||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Maďarsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Muy buena ubicación. Excelente piso, muy amplio y con todas las comodidades. El anfitrión no nos dio demasiada información sobre el piso o sobre la ciudad. El edificio NO tiene ascensor.
Lo único bueno y por lo que podría merecer la pena el apartamento es la ubicación. Bèla fue muy amable con nosotros, pero lo cierto es que el apartamento no estaba muy limpio, había incluso alguna telaraña y el menaje de cocina estaba sucio. Las sábanas ni siquiera se ajustaban al tamaño de la cama y ésta tampoco era muy cómoda.
Situación del apartamento es execente a tan solo unos metros de una de las paradas del metro. Como es un apartamento interior es muy tranquilo lo cual es genial para descansar despues de los largos dias de turismo aunque ninguna vista bonita ya que por este motivo las ventanas dan a muros. Si viajas con mucho equipaje, necesitas estar fuerte o hacer varios viajes por las escaleras puesto que no hay ascensor. Pero valorando los pros y los contras, nosotros, repetiriamos!!!!
Fantastic location. Very small elevator. We are travelling with a baby and had to take the wheels of the stroller when going in to the elevator. Lovely staff who provided both a highchair and a bathtub for babies. Fantastic. The gas stove was a little tricky to get going and the water heater has a life of its own (you never know when to expect high or low temperatures when showering). One bwd is really good the other is not as nice but not a big problem if you are staying for a short time.Would stay here again without a doubt.
We stayed for 2 weeks. Fast service and the host also answered emails fast. Really a great flat and location, although the toilet door is a thin wardrobe door which is hard to close.
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
clean appartment in center of Budapest.
Everything was great. Nice flat, evth is like on the pics and as described. Thanks a lot.
Wonderful flat with great balcony which offer a great view on the Danube. Very well situated, almost all can be visited by foot so I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to have a trip in Budapest.
Comfortable and cozy apartment in the heart of Budapest. It is an excellent base for exploring the city - near the Parliament, Margaret Island, the train station and subway. Contact with apartment caretaker was hassle free. I would recommend.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování