Holiday House with stunning views of the Aeolian islands
Maximální počet hostů4
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Parkování k dispozici
- Kouření povoleno
- Vhodné pro akce
- Zvířata povolena
|Adresa||Villaggio Lentia, 98050 Vulcano - Lipari, Itálie|
|Typ nemovitosti||Rekreační dům|
At night the double room offers an extraordinary view on the erupting Stromboli volcano!
The big dining room of our two-room house has a cooker with 4-burners and a well equipped kitchen wall, a big freezer/fridge, and complete kitchenware. In the same room there is a big and comfortable double divan bed. In the access area to the dining room there is an useful wardrobe available for 3th or 4th guests.
The 40 m2 apartment is located at the top of a hill with stunning views overlooking the Mediterranean and is surrounded by lush vegetation. The master bedroom offers an exceptional night views of the eruptions of Stromboli. This attractive apartment sleeps up to 4 people with one bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room to sleep two more. There is a large dining room and a fully equipped open kitchen. This apartment also has a TV, fans and parking.
Eolie archipelago (Sicily):
here you find seven islands resembling ink drops on a bright blue sea with changing shades. Here human beings and nature still live in a perfect environmental balance in a enchanting surrounding belonging to the UNESCO World Heritage.
There is neither winter nor scorching summer in the isle of VULCANO: average temperatures range from 14° C in January to 27°C in July. During the day, beside the beautiful sea, one can enjoy this island’s special gifts to its guests: thermal water springs, warm mud baths with undoubted therapeutic effects, natural hydro massages of warm water streams (which reemerge in the sea a few meters from the shoreline), easy walking tours to enjoy the view of sulphurous vapors and bright yellow sulphur crystals on the crater of the Vulcano. In this island houses still feature a typical Eolian architectural style and colors. From the crater rim one can enjoy a complete view encompassing all the active volcano located on European islands: Vulcano, Lipari, Stromboli and Etna (the highest one: 3300 m over sea level) for a marvelous sight which can take your breath away and touch all your heartstrings.
“Nothing more stunning can shock the human eye” (Guy de Maupassant)
In this unblemished oasis surrounded by open sea, an easy walk will lead you on top of the crater of the Vulcano where you can see unique ores and land configurations (the so-called “bread bombs”) in the Bomb Valley moonscape. Amidst the fumaroles, one can sweep the boundless horizon...
THE HOT SPRINGS OF VULCANO :
Even the ancient Romans would bathe in this large natural pool of steaming water, on area that is dotted with fumaroles and is just a stone's throw from the black beach.
Enjoying the thrill of bathing in a big pool of thermal, sulphurous and steaming water: this is one of the many attractions on the island of Vulcano in Aeolian archipelago. Interesting natural phenomena can be seen at the nearby beach where lively gaseous emissions share space with the water and the black sand. The fumaroles at the of the volcanic crater (391 metres above sea level) can only be marvelled at by taking the 45-minute walk up to the upper edge of the volcanic cone.
While enjoying the sea, it is also possible to make some easy and interesting daily tours by hydrofoil to the other islands of the Eolie archipelago. These islands all have different environmental and landscape characteristics but all of them always enjoy a clear cloudless sky and a mild climate. The Lipari isle has pumice and obsidian quarries and pumice strands where the Taviani brothers filmmakers shot their famous film “Kaos”. The romantic landscapes of the Salina isle hosted the set of the film “The postman” starring the Italian actor Massimo Troisi and the French actor Phillippe Noiret. The Stromboli isle, featuring rough landscapes, is an active volcano with a lava flow constantly running towards the sea: here night skies are always glowing for explosions. The Alicudi isle has no real streets: small paths can be visited on a mule, which is the only means of transportation of this place…
These days the Aeolian Islands are like seven wonderful, wild “sisters”, which echo the tales of Homer in their beauty, when Vulcano, the god of fire, and Eolo, god of winds, chose them as a refuge after the flight from Olympus.
Equipment and Services
- The small village of Lentia is located on the top of a head dropping from the cliff to the sea and is surrounded by luxuriant Mediterranean vegetation including eucalyptus trees, pine trees, palms, oleander trees, cica plants, agaves, bougainvillea flowers, hibiscus flowers and aromatic plants, all of them lovingly cured during the winter.
- The highlight of the services offered to the guests is a huge swimming pool which can be used free (in the summertime) of charge together with sun umbrellas, sun beds, and water showers.
- Tennis court
- Free-of-charge shuttle bus service available every hour from June to September from Vulcano city centre/harbor to the sandy beaches of the isle.
This village also has an exclusive bay surrounded by cliffs.
- Complete safety, respect of privacy, exclusive availability of all the facilities are all ensured by a efficient service of porter at the entrance to the village.
- 2+2 resting places
How you get to Vulcano Island
Ferry: from Neaples and Milazzo (35 km from Messina): 2-3 trips /day
Hydrofoil: from Milazzo (in the province of Messina) and from the other Eolie islands: frequent trips per day
Air flight: low-cost air flights are available to the Catania airport. From the Catania airport you can reach the Milazzo harbor by bus (2 trips a day) or else you can take a bus to Messina (frequent trips per day) than change the bus to Milazzo harbor.
Take your holiday in the sunny Mediterranean in the village of Lentia on the peaceful paradise of Vulcano Island, a beautiful island off the crystalline coast of Sicily and stay at a beautiful Appartamento with stunning views over the island and sea. Vulcano is the prettiest of the Aeolian Islands, and with just 21 km2 with a population of only 450, it is an ideal oasis for a lovely beach holiday. Trek through the nature reserve to the mouth of the volcano crater with stunning lunar landscapes or enjoy the regenerative hot mud baths. The crystalline waters off this island are perfect for exploring by boat, snorkeling or scuba diving. Take a hydrofoil to one of the other Aeolian Islands, like the famous Stromboli, whose red lava can be seen from Vulcano in the evening.
Excellent views over Vulcano Island!
Domovní řádThe rates include:
- The stay
- Free-of-charge (in the summertime) shuttle service from and to the city centre, harbor and beaches at fixed hours
- Free-of-charge (in the summertime) access to the swimming-pool
- Free-of-charge car parking in an inside, outdoor, unguarded area.
- All-in water, electricity and gas consumption, 1 set of bath towels and 1 set of bed linings
- Final cleaning of the flat. The cleaning of the kitchen stoves and hob is not included in the rate and have to be returned in a clean condition, and the kitchenware and fridge have to be properly washed (if not, guests will be extra charged 20,00 Euros).
- For your pet in tow, you must add a supplement of 30 euros for final more accurate cleaning. However you must bring all the equipment to care for your 4-legged friend (bed, bowl, etc.).
No more than 4 people are allowed to accommodate in the flat and, in any case, the number of guests cannot exceed the one mentioned in the reservation.
The flat will be handed over to the guests in a clean and order condition. The flat is well equipped with kitchenware towels, table cloths and cleaning materials. Guests are kindly requested to properly keep the equipment and will be considered responsible for any damage.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||389 €|
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování