Stylish Double Room near City
Maximální počet hostů2
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Parkování k dispozici
- Pračka / sušička
- Bezbariérový přístup
|Adresa||Clementi Avenue, 120461 Singapore, Singapur|
|Typ nemovitosti||Soukromý pokoj|
A beautiful apartment in the Western part of Singapore, perfect for those who enjoy nature and want to experience the Singaporean way of life. I emphasize a lot on cleanliness and if the sheets are dirty, i will replace with a brand new one.
Warm and hospitable, the host will be glad to answer any questions you have about Singapore!
This apartment is conveniently located near several amenities - the neighbourhood swimming pool and sports complex are just a stone's throw away from the premises. It is also a short distance away from Clementi MRT station, making it convenient to get around the island.
The apartment is a short drive from West Coast Park, where one can spend the afternoon with the family. After spending a day at the park, one can head down to one of several eateries for dinner. Towards Pasir Panjang, there is a stretch of several famous 24-hour eating places (Fong Seng nasi lemak, Niqqi's cheese prata). Other notable places nearby are Holland Village and Upper Bukit Timah Road, which are famous supper hangouts in Singapore.
DIY laundry and drying for SGD 10 a load.
DIY cooking on Gas or Electric Stove for SGD 10 per use.
Check out before 12pm. Check in at 3 pm. For other timing please message me before booking.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||303 €|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||846 €|
|Cena za více než 1 ubytované(ých)||23 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
|Maximální délka pobytu||1 rok|
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
Nice family with a cute daughter, had a restful night. A bit far from the airport (S$33 cab charge), but overall pleasant stay.
I stayed for 11 days in april 2012. It was a pleasant stay. The room was nice.
During my stay there where more people staying there. Meeting different people was very interesting and educational. There is a separate bathroom for common use. Ian and his family have there own bathroom. You can use the kitchen if you want to cook, but across the street there is a supermarket, yummy foodcourts, fast food, bakery and restaurants in de mall. And it can be very cheap. In Clementi there is a MRT station which brings you to the city in 15-20 minutes. Every 5-10 minutes there is a train leaving the station.
I had nice and interesting talks with Ian and his wife and they have a lovely daughter Phoebe; and yes she does cry sometimes, but every child of any age does. And I am a mum myself so it doesn’t bother me.
Ian can provide you with information about things to see or do and about transportation. He has tickets to the swimming pool next to the building.
Obviously there are rules and regulations, but I think that is normal and you abide by them out of respect for your host and his family.
I had a lovely time in Singapore and I had a pleasant stay with Ian and his family.
* Good location near a hawker center, supermarket, and MRT.
* Ian asked for my passort 3 times within 24 hours of my arrival. I understand once to match my name to the reservation but 3 times is excessive. (note: he did not do this to all tenants)
* Ian told me what buses would get me where I needed to go, which was helpful. However, he gave personal tours of the area and offered breakfast to other tenants on their first day but not to me.
* Ian and Lillan have a sweet and friendly little girl 2 yrs old. However, she does cry frequently every 3 to 4 hours throughout the night, so if you are a light sleeper please consider this.
* Lillian (Ians wife) was exteremly rude to me. Half way into the duration of my stay, she shouted at me for 15 minutes and told me could not wait until I left.
Hopfully you are treated better than I was. I followed all house rules and though Ian was pleasant, his wife was extremely rude.
- American MBA Student
me and my partner experienced a pleasant and warm stay, bedroom was neat and comfortable, everything was complete, shower had hot water which was great!
clementi heights is across fairprice grocery store which is open 24hrs which was so convenient. oh and its near the mrt (clementi station) which s excellent, made our stay so easyyyy!!!!
i very much enjoyed my stay, and i would consider going back soon.
thanks Ian and family :)
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování