Nice studio with great terrace
Maximální počet hostů2
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Vhodné pro akce
|Adresa||Calle Sol, 41003 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
This is a really bright studio since it is located on the top floor of an antigue courtyard house from the 19th century that was recently restored and it has two terraces for private use.
It is the ideal accommodation for a couple or a single person. The studio is composed of a dining room with a double sofa bed, kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. There is also a terrace with a washing machine and sunbathing area.
This studio is perfectly equipped to make your stay really enjoyable. It has air conditioning with heating, hot water, satellite TV, and Internet Wifi 24h.
The kitchen has a big fridge/freezer, washing machine, vitroceramics, oven, microwave with grill, and small electrical appliances such as coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer and mixer. There is also kitchenware for 2 people staying in the apartment: dishes, cutlery, glassware,
saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
Linen for the household is provided: table linen, bed sheets, bedspread, blankets and towels.
There is also a hairdryer and electric iron.
In this studio you will find soap, toilet paper, bin bags, dishwasher detergent as well as laundry detergent for the first day of your stay.
We wish you a very pleasant stay!
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00
|Cena za týden||379 €|
|Cena za měsíc||1146 €|
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování