LOFT STYLE CONDO IN DENVER, COLO CAPITAL HILL / CHEESEMAN PARK
Maximální počet hostů2
- Zvířata povolena
- Pračka / sušička
- Vhodné pro akce
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
|Adresa||Downing Street#, 80218 Denver, Colorado, Spojené státy|
|Typ nemovitosti||Rekreační dům|
Tourist Attractions within the Capital Hill neighborhood:
Cheeseman Park (5 blocks), Botanical Gardens (6 blocks),
Esquire Theatre (6 blocks), 3 coffee shops (1 block),
King Soopers (1 block), SafeWay (4 blocks) & WholeFoods (4 blocks)
Cherry Creek Shopping Center (seven minute drive)
3 coffee shops in one to two blocks.
The apartment is quiet and has amazing sun exposure with large windows. A great place for a writer or someone is seeking meditation or yoga enthusiastic or a wonderful place to spend time with someone you love. As a recycle advocate many of the items in this loft styled home features unusual treasures that have been recycled. Influenced by Indonesia and classic styles with teak day bed located in the living room that can sleep one. With enough notice, a sleeping pad will be provided. Although the property is minimally furnished, it is tasteful. I live a simple and peacefully life.
Available on the premises:
Half size refrigerator, (request) coffee maker, blender, crock pot/cooker, dishes, silverware, cookware, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans & skillets, and clothing steamer. For the apartment there's a broom, dust pan, sponge mop, and rags.
This is a great place for someone who wants peace and quite. or a laid back pace. My accommodations are simple. I encourage any who is low-maintenance, peace loving, enthusiastic, no-drama, savvy budget traveler who's looking to enjoy their home away from home.
**AIR CONDITION NOTICE: No A/C in the apartment. All windows are operable. The apartment comes with a floor fan, and the building corridor A/C that operates during the days makes things pleasant. A small floor is supplied.
**WINTER STEAM HEAT NOTICE: Heat is derived from a central steam system. There's no theomotheter in the unit.
TEMPERATURE: There is no thermostat in the apartment, and no AC. The central heating system keeps the building warm. Be prepared for the system to talk! It will chug, clink and clank, and burp.
1) (new) WIFI - cable can be added for additional fee
2) Intercom system
3) Security front and back door
4) 1 bedroom with queen size high bed
5) All closets are free for your belongings.
6) Small kitchen with half size refrigerator
6) Gas stove
7) A nook adjacent to the kitchen receives an abundance of sunlight
8) An ample sized pantry closet
9) Wooden floors throughout the property
11) Bathroom features tiles on the floor with two storage spaces
12) Two closets in the unit (one in bedroom and one in living room)
13) Ample street parking available. If. you request parking, there are spaces available three blocks away. There is an additional fee for parking. Covered or non covered spaces are available. Please inquire.
14) Kitchen is small and not stocked with food. In the kitchen area you will find cloth napkins, silverware, dishes, glasses, water dispenser with alkaline water, pots, and pans, are available. Feel free to cook. If you are a coffee drinker do inform me on this. I will have a coffee maker included. If you are a tea lovers, several tea pots in kitchen and nearby coffee shops in the area. Starbuck's in King Soopers on 9th Street. Many of the coffee shops feature free access to WIFI.
15) Bathroom has a shower/tub with a hair dryer, curling iron, and towels.
16) Comfortable high queen bed that is firm with feather pillows. There's several sheets, with extra blankets.
17) Clock in bedroom
18) Boise CD Player in basket on floor
19) Portable CD/ Karaoke player
20) Art and business supplies available includes paper, pencils, pens, scissors and other goodies. Enjoy!
21) Scrabble board game.
22) All linens are provided. A clean coin-op laundry is located one floor below my unit.
23) Laundry Room within building with washer / dryer
There's no housekeeping service available, except after your stay. If, you want to obtain an individual to conduct a weekly visit. This will have to be priced, for the rates change. There is an additional cost that can be billed to your credit card.
1) No shoes are to be worn in the property. All shoes are kept by the front door. This protects the wooden floors.
2) This is an old building. Sound travels between floors, and from the building corridor, and from the apartment above my unit.
3) This BUILDING IS A PET FRIENDLY BUILDING. The unit is flexible for various types of visitors. If, you are allergic to animals, even though we thoroughly clean the unit after each guest, you may select another housing option.
4) NO SMOKING in property. NOTHING!
5) NO MORE THAN 2 GUESTS per reservation. If, there is to be three, there will be an additional fee added.
6) RECYCLE YOUR FOOD. FRESH FRUITS & VEGGIES PLACE IN PLASTIC BAG IN FREEZER. WILL TAKE TO COMMUNITY GARDEN.
OTHER FOOD THAT IS TO BE THROWN OUT PLACE IN FREEZER UNTIL READY TO THROW IN TRASH.
7) Towels and linens are to be placed in the basket in the bedroom
8) SECURITY DEPOSIT: The deposit for the unit is $300.00.
I've adjusted the minimum stay to be four days.
1) CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00PM! Please do not ask to be admitted earlier. If you arranged to have items dropped off, this can be accommodated. Check 24 hour on late check outs
|Cena za týden||958 €|
|Cena za měsíc||3798 €|
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování