Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Maximální počet hostů2
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Výtah v budově
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
|Adresa||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Španělsko|
|Typ nemovitosti||Soukromý pokoj|
|Response time||A few hours|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
Domovní řád1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximální délka pobytu||10 nights|
Ohodnoďte tomuto hostiteli i další ubytování
It was our first trip to Barcelona. Everything was very good. Jose was very kind, explained us everything we asked. We lived in a nice blue room with a balcony and we enjoyed watching Torre Agbar from it. Sagrada Família was very close. All famous "casas" were not far. Even though we were in Barcelona from 29.09 to 6.10 couple of days the weather was very warm - 27 C and we could swim in the sea and take sun baths.
Perfect accomodation. Jose is a lovely guy and his hospitality is rare seen!! We loved it there
Jose was PERFECT host and our room was really good (balcony and the view = Wow!). Good location; it's easy to move around the city.
Great apartment! Very good location!
We stayed at Jose's apartment in June 2014. It was absolutely nice. The room was clean and we had our own balcony with a stunning beach view. Jose gave us towels and he was open to answer all our question. We were free to use the kitchen and both bathrooms whenever.
The Sagrada Familia is just a few minutes away from the apartment and you can easily walk there in about 5 minutes.
He is super friendly and helps you out wherever he can.Tthe Check-In /-Out was very easy and uncomplicated!
We will definitely come back and we totally recommend that apartment!
Thank you Jose for making our stay unforgettable!
It was a very nice stay in this appartement. José is very friendly and kind person.
He explain to us everything and what we should visit in the city. So really i recomend :)
Thank you José for the stay!
The apartment is on the good place, it's clean ,hygenic and cool enviroment inside the flat. The price is also suitable.
Very nice place and very nice landlord. I recomend :)
We stayed in José's apartment for 5 days and it has been a wonderful stay. It is a nice, cosy and clean apartment close to the city center, with great view from the terrace and very good access to public transport. In apartment everything you need is available. José is a great and very friendly host! He takes his time to inform you about the city and is helpful in any other way. We wish to return back one day!
José is a very cind person and through
the our vacation he was a great host!
The room isn't Big but the balcony and
espacially its view is abselutely outstanding.
I've watched The sunrise from there and
I absolutely recommend that!
The Apartment of José is located at the
biggest street of BCN and because of that
its location is Perfect to visit the city by feet,
bike or the metro.
Also the apartment is perfecrly clean.
We've loved our time at his place!
And ne and my girlfriend definitely recommend
It was a very nice time with Jose. He is very friendly and accommodating.
We got a lot of hints, which sights we should see and which bars are awesome.
Thank you for the nice time. :-)
Jana and Stefan
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování