Sun&Sea Apartment, Stari Grad, centre
Maximální počet hostů4
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
|Adresa||Ulica Nikole Tesle, 21460 Stari Grad, Chorvatsko|
In the apartments you will find: satellite TV, free wireless internet, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower and hot water, balcony with table and chairs, bedding, towels, equipped kitchen, private parking next to the house, the possibility of adding a child's crib, barbecue.
10 minutes walk to the first beach.
Prices are per night, for 2 persons.
At our place you can find a variety of local ecologically made products : olive oil, red and white wine, herbal brandy made with plants from the island, sherry, lavender oil and lavender flower.
We can arrange for you renting a scooter, boat, bicycle, car.
Just in front of the house there is a supermarket and first restaurant.
What to do in Stari Grad?
• sightseeing of Stari Grad: Church of St.Stephen, remains of ancient town Faros, renaissance palace of poet Petar Hektorović, Museum of Stari Grad and many small galleries
• cycling through the village of Dol and Vrbanj, Stari Grad plain listed on UNESCO Stari Grad Plain -
cultural landscape that has remained practically intact since it was first colonized by Ionian Greeks from Paros in the 4th century BC. The original agricultural activity of this fertile plain, mainly centering on grapes and olives, has been maintained since Greek times to the present. The site is also a natural reserve. The landscape features ancient stone walls and trims, or small stone shelters, and bears testimony to the ancient geometrical system of land division used by the ancient Greeks, the chora which has remained virtually intact over 24 centuries.
• A trip to the top of St. Nicholas, the highest peak on the island or the spine of the peninsula Kabal, Eco-trails
• Diving - bays and headlands of the peninsula Kabal
• Walk through the streets of Stari Grad
• Visit to nearby islands (Brac, Vis, Korcula) and cities on the coast (Split, Trogir )
• Fishing : recreation and sport
• Swimming on beaches (40 sand, gravel and rocky bays and inlets)
• Walk through the Stari Grad Plain (UNESCO)- a visit to the farm Pharos tasting wine, Mediterranean garden, riding
If you need transport to the ferry port please contact us.
When leaving the apartment, please turn off the air conditioning and other electrical appliances.
In the main entrance you can see our offer of local products: wine, brandy, sherry, lavender oil, olive oil.
Check out usually untill 10:00
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||11 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování