COZY PRIVATE BEDROOM NEAR DOWNTOWN!
Maximální počet hostů2
|Adresa||Yates St, 32804 Orlando, Spojené státy|
|Typ nemovitosti||Soukromý pokoj|
Want to experience Orlando as a local? Come stay with us!
The home is nestled in "College Park." It's located in an upper end neighborhood of Orlando. It's safe to walk or run around the neighborhood. You'll find million dollar homes in the area as you drive or run around the neighborhood. You are within walking distance from various restaurants, Starbucks, Publix (grocery store), parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with all the bars/restaurants in College Park. See our "GUIDEBOOK" (top right corner next to reviews) for details of nearby/recommended areas. You'll get the idea of what's around!
You will enjoy a private bedroom (121 sq ft), with closet space and a semi-private bathroom (occasionally shared with our other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/718351). The room is set with a queen size TEMPUR-PEDIC bed, 2 TEMPUR-PEDIC pillows, 1000 count thread sheets, 4 drawers under the bed for storage, a night stand with lamp, a dresser, 32' Flat Screen Samsung LED TV with Directv, APPLE TV/Netflix for FREE MOVIES/TV SHOWS, a luggage rack, maps/coupon booklet of local attractions and a waste basket.
The home was built in '1979 but fully remodeled in 2009. Its a 2,098 sq ft home with 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, w/ central A/C, attached 2 car garage and private pool. There is a full gourmet kitchen, outdoor grill, and home entertainment system in the living room available for your use. As for safety the home comes with secured monitored alarm system and you will be given your personal code upon arrival.
The place includes:
- Fresh linens and toiletries
- Complimentary WIFI - up to 30 mbps, it's fast!
- Complimentary Directv, Netflix & Apple TV
- Complimentary laundry facilities: washer / dryer
- Full access to kitchen / oven / microwave / refrigerator / dishwasher / Coffee maker / toaster / vitamix for great smoothies
We recommend you rent a car to maximize your limited time here in Orlando. The home is located near the following areas by car:
I-4 (main highway throughout the city) 1 miles / 3 minutes
Dubsdread Golf Course 1.3 miles / 4 minutes
Florida hospital 1.7 miles / 5 minutes
Downtown Orlando 2.4 miles / 8 minutes
Amyway Arena 2.3 miles / 7 minutes
Citrus Bowl 2.8 miles / 7 minutes
Winter Park & Rollins College 3.8 miles / 12 minutes
Orlando Regional Medical 3.9 miles / 9 minutes
Maitland 6 miles / 14 minutes
Altamonte Springs 8.6 miles / 15 minutes
Millenia Mall 8.1 miles / 12 minutes
Universal Studios/Island of Adventures / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter / Transformers 11.8 miles / 18 minutes
Orlando Convention Center 15.6 miles / 20 minutes
Seaworld / Aquatica 16.3 miles 21 / minutes
Prime Outlet Mall 18.6 miles / 24 minutes
Orlando International Airport 15.8 miles / 25 minutes
Epcot 22.2 miles / 26 minutes
Downtown Disney 19.2 miles / 25 minutes
Magic Kingdom 25.7 miles / 33 minutes
Port Canaveral (cruise port) / Coco Beach 59 miles / 1 hour
As you can see we highly recommend a car with your visit to see what the city offers. You can park on the left side of the driveway or on the street in front of the house and yes parking is FREE!
If you will not have a car during your stay you have access to public transportation there are city bus stops within walking distance. Lynx is the Orlando bus system and of course taxis. From the airport to the home there is Super Shuttle you can setup if you will not have a car. We can provide transportation for a fee upon request and based on our availability. Just let us know.
If you're interested in booking this room please answer the following questions below and yes for Instant Bookers as well. This will speed up the booking process.
- what's the purpose of your trip?
- will you have a car rental during your stay?
- does anyone have any allergies? Mia our dog roams the home but does not enter your bedroom
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
- the bathroom you see in the pictures is a shared bathroom with the other airbnb listing we have. Not to worry we tidy up before and after each guest and have plenty of linens and toiletries to go around. Are you ok with this?
If you're new to Wimdu, welcome! Don't be shy to ask us anything. The more details the better. This is after all about sharing and feeling comfortable with your hosts!
Our commitment is to provide you with:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city.
4. The most comfortable bed. It's a tempur-pedic bed with high sheet thread counts.
5. Expertise on the city to help make your experience memorable- we have over 10 cumulative years in Orlando and very diverse interests. We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
7. Flexible check in and check out
As for us, see our profile for details. We try to be as transparent as possible. We are laid back and enjoy meeting or entertaining new guests from around the world. We want you to see the real side of Orlando.
Come stay with us!
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- Carry luggage into room, we can assist if needed, to protect wood floors.
- Turn on house alarm if you're the last one leaving the home
- Lock the front door locked when leaving the home.
- Turn off TV when leaving the home
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Show ID at check-in if you do not have a verified ID.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
- Ask any questions, no question is a silly question!
|Cena za týden||402 €|
|Cena za měsíc||1163 €|
|Maximální délka pobytu||2 měsíc|
My stay with Javier and Muriel was so much better than I could have anticipated. It was my first stay in a Wimdu property and I will definitely do it again. I was there for 8 days, and was made to feel very welcome with tips about good places to visit, and what the local attractions were on while I was there. The bed was super comfortable, and I felt very welcome and at home in the house. The Publix store was a couple of blocks away, and I was able to shop for groceries, keep them in the fridge and so prepare some of my own meals.
It was great being able to bike around the neighbourhood which was lovely with a lot of lakes.
I will certainly be recommending here as a place to stay for any of my New Zealand friends.
And I couldn't write a review without mentioning Mia - the lovely owner of the house who has such lovely clothes!
It was truly a pleasure to stay at Javier's place. Great room and very comfortable bed. He was extremely helpful with givig us a ride to the bus stop, and giving us advice on what to do in Orlando.
Muriel ist freundlich und stellt einem sein Grill, den Pool oder Die Küche zur Verfügung. Er gibt gute Tipps für Ausflüge in und um Orlando. Sein Haus ist sehr stylisch und modern. Das Zimmer ist dazu noch sauber und das Bett gemütlich.
Muriel was a very plessant host. We didn't meet, but we were in contact via email. We got very helpful recommendations for our trip in Orlando. The house is really nice with a big kitchen. Only the mattress was a little bit to soft for me. Thank you very much.
Muriel & Javier were very excellent hosts. We used the Kitchen and the barbecue. That was absolute ok for them. Great. We felt almost at home. We can only recommend them. Good bed in a good modern, safe house. Beautiful surroundings. Everytime again.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování