CITY ZEN, Knez Mihajlova
Maximální počet hostů6
|Adresa||Zmaja od Nocaja, 11000 Belgrade, Srbsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
Apartment “CityZen Belgrade” modern designed, very bright and cosily equipped, recently completely renovated with the capacity of up to 6 people. Apartment “City Zen Belgrade” will give you comfort in the range of top quality hotels, both with its amenities and its position on the downtown map.
Structure: First Bedroom with double bed, large wardrobe and charming balcony with beautiful view to Kalemegdan and the river Danube, second bedroom with double bed,living room with luxurious folding couch of double bedsize,luxuriously fitted bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
Amenities: Air conditioning, cable TV, 82cm LCD TV, WI FI,iron, hair dryer, security door, elevator. Toilet paper, cleaning, bed linen and towels are included in the price. Towels and bed linen are changed every 7 days or sooner, depending on your needs.
Location: Located IN THE VERY CENTER of the Old Town, 50m from Knez Mihajlova, Kalemegdan.
Parking is available in public garage in Obilicev venac, or in the garage within a building with security in Hilandarska St., 200m from the partment, at an extra charge.
Skadarlija bohemian quarter: 300m
Republic Square: 70m
Knez Mihajlova street: 50m
Silicon valley: 200m
- The apartment is rented on daily basis.
- Check in is at 14:00 unless stipulated otherwise in advance.
- Check out is at 12:00 unless stipulated otherwise in advance. In the event that a guest stays in the apartment after 12:00 we are entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. City Break Belgrade Apartments can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
- The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
- Parties and loud music are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to bring animals in the apartment.
- The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
- Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
- Use of heaters and hot plate is not allowed.
- The guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
- In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules City Break Apartments reserves the right to repudiate the provision of accommodation services at any moment and declare the guest “undesirable”.
- City Break Apartments is not responsible for the consequences of force majeure such as: the disappearance / loss or theft of personal / valuables and technical goods in case of burglary, cuts of water supply, safety of elevators and central heating in the building, non-functioning of Internet and cable television service due to technical problems of provider, power outages in the building, disruption of telephone lines and other possible damages which the Agency / owner of the apartment were not able to prevent or stop.
- In case of fire, flood or other emergencies promptly notify the Agency or the landlord, as well as emergency services the telephone numbers of which are listed in the attached Guide – Important phone numbers.
- During the stay in our apartment our staff will be at guest’s disposal for every information and help that the guest might need.
City Break Belgrade Apartments
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||442 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1579 €|
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||8 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Our stay in Belgrade was very comfortable in the CITY ZEN apartment. The apartment is very bright, very well decorated and very beautiful views. It was very clean and we feel at home. I would always rent it with my eyes closed!!!. Reinhard (Germany)
We had a really pleasant stay in this apartment. The apartment furniture is of very good quality, with excellent beds. There were enough sheets and towels. The location was really central, just a 5 minute walk to main street Knez Mihailova.
Communication with Dubravka was easy and clear and questions were instantly responded to. Airport pick-up could be easily arranged and though our plane had a delay of 3 hours, which resulted in an arrival during the night, this was no problem.
I would happily recommend the apartment and Dubravka to anyone who is planning a visit to belgrade. A very good deal!
The apartment was ok, but the host was not very proffesional. We rented the apartment until 15th and then wanted to extend it for some more days, finally i confirmed one more day. After the confirmation she asked me to change the apartment for another one. Which was the issue? It was our last day, we needed to pack, change apartment for one day and then pack again to leave. We also rented a parking space next to the apartment, so now the parking was far away from where we were. And it was also my birthday. In addition to this, the responsible was 1 hour late to check the apartment we leave, take us to the new one and then control the new one.
Conclusion: Apartment ok, experience not so good. I believe that with a bit of flexibility this could have been avoid.
The apartment is very conveniently located and in a good state. We very much enjoyed our stay there.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování