Bright Studio near Canal St Martin
Maximální počet hostů2
|Adresa||Boulevard de la Villette, 75019 Paris, Francie|
The surroundings are very convenient, near the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, the Canal St. Martin and the lovely quarter of Belleville.
Two steps away from the metro, you will have easy access to all Parisian monuments (Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Place du Trocadéro, Notre Dame, Sacré Coeur...).
The studio is entirely furnished with a kitchen (cooking plates, sink, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, plates, pans, etc.), small bathroom and WC, bathtub.
A internet access also are at your disposition
It is ideal to benefit from the city of lights, its fantasies and its charm.
The studio is located in the 2nd floor of a buildings with entrance code.
Domovní řádA deposit of 150 euros is required on arrival and will be returned on departure.
Cleaning service fee included in the total nightly price.
Check-in and the key handover are from 13:00 until 19:00
Departures are before noon 8:00 to 12:30
This is not a luxury appartment, but it is clean and functions fine. You will not regret living in this appartment with your fiancé for a week or two.
- There enough room to sit in kitchen and read a or whatever while your partnet sleeps. It is not a quiet place, but nor is it noisy.
- It is a good bed.
- The traffic is moderate and the windows is not turned toward the boulevard.
- The internet is fine, though I could not have the wifi work (I didn't try too much), but the cable worked immediately.
- There is a huge market in the boulevard every Tuesday and Friday before noon.
- There are many chineese in the quarter and most restaurants are ethnic, but you will find French restaurants at reasonable prices as well if you walk a little towards the center of Paris.
- If you like world music and avant garde music check out www.studio-ermitage.com/ not far from the appartment.
Not so good things:
- you will have one key only
- there is one bed table with a lamp only (there is an extra table and lamp so you may fix this)
- the kitchen table is too small
- you must pay Anabela a deposit of 150 Euro. This is not convienient because then you are dependent on her coming when you leave. (It is wise to check with her the day before that she comes at the right time.)
But, altogether, it is a much better offer than a more expensive hotel room. Enjoy your stay.
the apartment was perfect for us, not huge but fine for 2 of us with a cute little couch. very clean and annabelle was very easy to deal with.
the location is 300metres from the colonel fabien metro station on line 2.
there is a lidl supermarket across the road, laundrymat downstairs, kebab shop 50m away and at the roundabout there is cafe des dames, which has (shock horror) friendly waiters!!!
the area is not the most exciting but felt safe and was easy to get to everything. we would stay here again given the same budget.
we stayed in april and some days it was very very cold but the apartment was warm even without the heater.
Wir waren mit dem Studio sehr zufrieden. Alles sauber. Für einen Kurzaufenthalt total ausreichend. Auch die Verkehrsanbindung ist sehr gut, gegenüber ein LIDL und ca. 500 Meter entfernt das chinesische Viertel mit zahlreichen Restaurants.
J'ai passé 5 jours dans ce studio,parfait, comme l'annonce le décrit.
A Deux pas de la station de metro, tout les monument de paris sont à notre portée.
A pied tout prés de bellville, un quartier trés sympa.
Anabela est trés sympathique et arrangeante; je ne peut donc que conseiller ce studio. Bon voyage à vous!!
Nice apartment, cozy and clean. It is close to the Colonel Fabien(metro 2) which is between the airport and the city center. And the good thing about this place is the close distance of the supermarket. Paris was really beautiful and enjoyable and Anabela(our host) made our trip even better :)
My no.1priorty of chosing studio is a bathtub because I am a Japanse. So I chose this studion. But not only bathtub,I like this cozy and bright studio.If you would like to be enjoyed the reality of Paris,I highly recomend this studio.You can see many faces of Paris from here. You can use subway and bicycle. If you don't mind walking, you can walk to sightseeing areas by walk like me!
Mrs. anabela is very kind. She supported me even before arriving here via e-mail. She said that this area is the chiepest one in this city. I agree with her. I bought a bottle of wine which is Bordeax with 1 euro at supermarcket wich is very close from here. I can't buy wine in my country anymore.....LOL.
Somebody wrote about Wifi not working. But when I was staying, Wifi was perfect. And I could be enjoyed many TV channels too.
There is a big marche near. So I bought many foods at there and cooked in this studio.
I wanna come back here!!!
Das Angebot ist fair. Die Wohnung ist sauber und alles was man braucht ist vorhanden. Der Kontakt zu den Gastgebern gelang immer schnell und zuverlässig. Die Gegend ist ein wenig schmuddelig und in der deutschen Übersetzung fehlt, das eine Kaution zu hinterlegen ist.
The offer is fair. The flat is clean and u have all the things u need. The contact to the owners is fast and always possible with email and phone. I didnt liked the area, but the way to the city is very fast by underground.
The appartment is in an interesting area. The prices are lower in the neighbourhood, which is good. The water was not always hot, the Internet didn't work at all and we only had TV for 2 days. I didn't like the fact that the owner had to go to the appartment to install this equipment when I was away. Also, the owner doesn't speak english, only the husband came to help sometimes.
The place could be a bit more clean as well.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování