Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 738
Maximální počet hostů2
Floor No.30(with elevator)
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
|Adresa||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Nizozemsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2016 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,30 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||442 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1789 €|
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||21 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
I know I paid to stay here & eat in the restaurant on the 42nd floor but because the apartment was so nice & the staff so caring, I felt more like a guest.
A small caution: Finishing touches are being applied to the apartment - nothing to interfere with your stay, just a picture hung or some other minor other minor change to polish the apartment. They are minor, e.g., the washer & dryer are in place & working.
I'm looking forward to returning.
Beautiful appointed apartment with fabulous views. Excellent host with very helpful
Information to locate the property and surrounding sights. The apartment was
spacious practical and peaceful. We would recommend this lovely apartment to
any couple wishing to stay in the Den Haag and Rotterdam area. Thanks Elwin
for a wonderful stay.
Regards Bob and Beryl from Australia
Really nice accomodation near City Centre of the Hague (10min walk), close to public transport (for instance, take the tram 1 in front of the building to Scheveningen). Lovely view, spacious. Everything looks splendid. I would strongly recommend this.
This place is simply awesome!!!
My week there, was a little dream! There are several large windows allowing a spectacular view over the city!! Another good point, not only the flat got a lot of space but it is also well equipped so that you can enjoy your stay just like at home.
I definitely recommand this place!!
Very nice appartment with a great view over the city and surrounding area! Really recommended!
A wonderful location with excellent value for money! Very comfortable and clean with lots of extra amenities. The touristic information provided is a nice extra touch. My homebase for future visits to the Hague!
Seeing Den Haag from this perspective really ads up to a perfect stay. The apartment is worth spending a little more! Thanks Elwin!
nice place,lots of space
everything just like the pictures
easy to find can´t miss the building
Die Aussicht und die Lage des Appartements ist Top.
Für ein Wochenend zu Zweit genau das Richtige.
Das Appartment war einigermaßen sauber, bis auf die Mikrowelle, in der noch Essensreste klebten. Das Tiefkühlfach im Kühlschrank war komplett vereist.
Leider hatten wir Verständigungsprobleme. Es sprach niemand vom Personal deutsch. Mit Schulenglischkenntnissen, die 20 Jahre zurückliegen hat man schlechte Karten. Das Personal bemühte sich auch nicht etwas langsamer zu sprechen. Als man uns die Parkplatzgebühr von 15 € pro Tag im Voraus bezahlen lies, war die Dame nicht mal in der Lage, uns diesen kurz draussen zu zeigen. Es war ziehmlich kompliziert den Parkplatz mit dem Auto zu erreichen. Erst mit hinhalten eines Stiftes+Zettel schrieb sie genervterweise die Strasse auf, so das wir den Standort im Navi eingeben konnten. Also wir wurden einfach nur schnell Abgefertigt.
Das Fitnesstudio im Tower sollte man lieber nicht erwähnen.
Zwei schöne Punkte gab es. Zum einen die tolle Aussicht zum Meer und zum anderen, die Größe des Zimmers.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování