Apartment St Germain des Près 3 people
Maximální počet hostů3
|Adresa||cardinal lemoine, 75005 Paris, Francie|
|Response time||A few hours|
THE BUILDING AND THE DISTRICT
The building is typically Parisian and secure. The neighborhood is quiet , central and you will find everything you need nearby: restaurants, cafes, market, bakery , pharmacy ... And most importantly, ideally located close to Saint- Germain -des- Pres, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, Ile de la Cité, the Latin paradise , garden plants , docks of the Seine .
1st floor without elevator, this apartment is tastefully furnished and very well organized , it includes a living room with sofa bed (for two people ), a bedroom with double bed , fully equipped kitchen ( microwave , fridge-freezer , ceramic hob , dishwasher, coffee maker , oven, kettle , teapot , toaster, ... ), a bathroom with shower washbasin, WC and hairdryer .
The apartment has a TV. Bed linen and towels are provided. Ironing board and iron are available.
TRADE WITH TRAVELLERS
I will welcome you at the apartment during your stay and I will be contacted by email and telephone.
The apartment is excellent, the metro station is right in front of the building and several bus lines are nearby, ideal for getting around Paris.
You are 5 minutes' walk from Saint Germain des Prés and the Pantheon, and 10 minutes from Notre Dame Cathedral.
You are also directly connected to all stations in Paris: Gare de l'Est , Gare du Nord , Gare de Lyon and Gare Montparnasse. You can take the train directly to London, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
DE / AT THE AIRPORT
Station Châtelet, you can take the train from Charles de Gaulle and Orly .
You access to the apartment from Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport by public transport (RER + Métro)
CHARGE LATE ARRIVALS
For late arrivals, there is an extra charge of EUR 20 between 20h and 22h and 22h after EUR 40.
A deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damage or repairs in the apartment because of the tenants. It can be adjusted upon arrival by credit card with our mobile payment terminal (the sum in question is not charged but "pre- authorized" like renting a car for example).
To CDG Etoile take RER A direction Boissy-Saint-Leger to Auber
Opera take metro 7 direction Villejuif-Louis Aragon to Jussieu
To Orly Pont de Rungis take the RER C direction Pontoise to Gare Austerlitz
Gare d 'Austerlitz take metro 10 direction Boulogne Pont de Saint-Cloud to Cardinal Lemoine
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||605 €|
|Maximální délka pobytu||1 měsíc|
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
Nice apartment with great location! The pictures describes the apartment well, fresh feeling as well. Great that it was close to the metro! However there were some unstable furniture and a bag of dirty laundry that decreased the experience. But overall I can definitely recommend this apartment!
We found this apartment very clean and comfortable. Very close to metro and in walking distance to Notre Dame.
Ohodnoďte tomuto hostiteli i další ubytování
El departamento esta ubicado en un lugar centrico de Paris, a solo 12 cuadras del Sena y comunicado con Metro y Buses en la esquina. Esta completamente provisto hasta informacion turistica, la vista es a la calle y es muy bonita. Todo perfecto. La cama es muy comoda y grande, salvo que se ingresa por adelante como se ve en la foto. Una advertencia que se hace en la oferta , es cuarto piso sin ascensor, para personas con alguna discapacidad es de considerar. La atencion fue muy buena en la recepcion.
Unterkunft etwas ulkig von der Einrichtung her. Jérémy ist sehr nett. Die Terrasse ist Klasse. Für Paris eine gute Adresse. Allerdings parktechnisch wirklich schlecht gelegen. Mit Auto muss man sich entweder etwas einfallen lassen oder ca. 100 Euro die Woche mehr rechnen.
The location is excellent. It is easy to move around the city. There are many local places to eat. The traffic is very loud if you are planning to leave the windows open( i.e. Summer) but during the cool months it should be fine. The kitchen is really dirty!! The owner will need to clean it up. Cigarette ashtrays in the cabinet where dishes and utensils are stored. Dishes, glasses and pot&spam are dirty. We had to clean them before using. It is really a pity.
Dejlig lejlighed i hyggeligt nærområde med masser af butikker, cafeer og spisesteder.
P-kælder på den modsatte side af gaden - virkelig nemt.
Lejligheden ligger ret centralt, og med metroen lige i nærheden er man hurtigt inde i centrum.
Dejligt med egen terrasse, den trænger dog lige til nogle ordentlige møbler :-).
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
Die Wohnung ist von der Lager her absolut optimal. In maximal 15 Minuten ist man auch zu Fuß und mit großem Gepäck schnell am Paris Est. Die Metro-Station ist direkt um die Ecke und man innerhalb weniger Minuten an jedem Sightseeing-Punkt in der Stadt.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und wirklich gemütlich. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht kommen wir ja auch noch einmal wieder.
Einziges Manko sind die nicht mehr ganz zeitgemäße Dusche und Küche.
merci pour etre dans votre jolie apartement. Nous avons passe des jours tres jolis en Paris. L´apartement est super, c´est tres agredable d´etre dans le centre de Paris. En plus il y a un supermarche et des boulangers tout pres....C´est parfait. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise dans votre apartement. Merci aussi pour la communication agredable et pour votre fiabilite.
Nous sommes surs.... nous allons revenir.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování