The Cosy Room, Södermalm
Maximální počet hostů2
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
|Adresa||Hornsgatan, 11728 Stockholm, Švédsko|
|Typ nemovitosti||Soukromý pokoj|
|Response time||A few hours|
You have fast access to the city centre by Metro, only 10 minutes. Walking distance to the Metro is approx 4 minutes. Also, a 3 min walk takes you to the bus stop of No.4 which takes you to Fridhemsplan and Gullmarsplan in about 10-15 mins.
For those of you who like nature, Tantolunden is accessible within 10 minutes on foot - a big park with football fields, small yard farming cottages and free nature space for jogging etc.
Down by Hornstull you have clubs like Strand and in the other direction you have Marie Laveau and other clubs, near Mariatorget, for those of you who enjoy social life.
The apartment is located in Södermalm close to Hornstull and communications: Subway and Bus n.º4, which goes through the whole city.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The room is furnished with a 140x200cm medium hard bed, a new white desk and a new wardrobe with a mirror door. The walls are white and adorned with art by René Magritte (from his museum in Brussels) to give it a modern and arty touch.
All facilities such as electricity, Internet Wi-Fi, heat and water, bed sheets and linens, towels, paper towels, as well as the usage of kitchen, space in the refrigerator and in the freezer, bathroom, laundry facilities in the apartment, 2 house keys, and storage in the cellar of a couple of suit cases.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• This is a room in shared living apartment, which means you would have to share all the common areas of the apartment, except your private room, with other guests.
• Windu advises but doesn't support the payment of the Security Deposit, thus, after the booking confirmation, you will be contacted with instructions to make a Security Deposit of 150€, which will be refunded within 7 days after check-out, if no damage is verified after our inspection, else a sum corresponding to the repair cost will be deducted from the total sum of the Security Deposit previously paid.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time. Delays and late check ins are subject to a maximum fee of up to 200 SEK, which are deducted from your security deposit.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||246 €|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||706 €|
|Cena za více než 1 ubytované(ých)||11 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Yes we enjoyed our stay, the flat is nice and situated in a sympatique district where there are many things to be seen . Just a small detail, to specify that it is of the collocation, and undivided with the owner The kitchen is.a not very clean.
Appartamento molto vicino alla metro.
Purtroppo però la camera era un buco nel vero senso della parola, in due era veramente impossibile muoversi
La casa era sporca e mal tenuta e per di più era una casa degli studenti anch'essi molto disordinati.
La cosa peggiore...ci hanno chiesto 20 euro perché siamo arrivati alle 11 la sera.
De flat in Stockholm was prima. Maar gedeeld met 2 andere stellen. De eigen kamer was 2 bij 3 (echt waar) met het bed ovr dwars. Onmogelijk in te komen als je niet heel sportief bent.
Het echte probleem was de organisatie die de flat beheert. Ze vragen een borg. Alz je die overmaakt kunnen ze niet zien van wie de borg kont. De borg zelf skaat al nergens op. Wat kun je vernielen in een kamr van 2 bij 3 en hoe controleer je wie iets heeft veroorzaakt bij een gemeenschappelijke ruimte? Je moet 2dagen vooraf een tijd van aankomst aangeven en dreigen de borg deels in te houden als je te laat komt. Tenslotte En als je de borg terug wilt vragen ze extra gegevens want gewoon terug storten gaat ook niet. Wees voorbereid op gedoe....
An excepionally good host
Total disaster! This is not a serious accomodation. Had to go to the police!
It was so damn filthy and dirty. Spent two hours cleaning the kitchen before we wanted to use it. Bathroom very filthy. Under the bed a thick layer of dust.
They fabricate a lot of accusations trying to keep the deposit of €150. After we left they where sending pictures with alleged shortcomings of us. Showing big spot on the mattress claims that we made it, although there was no spot on the bed linen or on the upper mattress. Showing coffee stains in the kitchen cabinet. None of us is drinking coffee. Cigarette butts in the waste bin. None of us are smokers. And so on.
When we tried to get this sorted out they blocked our telephone so we had to go to the Police and file a complaint. Then - out of a sudden - they agreed to refund all the deposit. When we actually managed to meet the local representant as he left the apartment he denied it was his telephone number although it was the number they had provided to get the key, and the number he had used to send text messages to us. He even denied he was the one giving us the key!
Choose another accomodation!
Great accommodation, near to City Center.
Very comfortable, and cheaper then hotel.
Nice stay. Apartment is very good located. All important sights can be reached by foot. Gamla stan is not more than 10 minutes away. Supermarket right across the street. Although Stockholm is an expensive city, the proximity is affordable. Enough space for 4 People. Apartment was clean. Local assistant was very kind and helpful. Look forward to spend another holiday here.
Close to be a fraud.
We live in this room for aproximately one month. They don´t fulfill their services and standards.
TV on the room : They promise me a TV on the room and i receive it 4 days before I leave the apartment (total 30 nights).
Not loud sounds between 22:00 and 09:00: Far to be truth. We choose this room for this standard that lend us rest after work. More than 5 night we were awake at 4 or 5 a.m. because de old man starts souting like the exocirst girl. in another 5 or 6 night we were awake at 1 a.m. for the same problem. CRAZY
The room was OK but the kitchen was dirty all time and you only have one self on the fridge (to share with the other 2 rooms guests) and the living room was old man territory. He smells bad (really bad) and shouts every day at every time.
Think two times before booking it.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování