Ruterra flat in Prague's Heart
Maximální počet hostů4
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Zvířata povolena
|Adresa||Vejvodova, 110 00 Прага, Česká republika|
|Response time||A few hours|
-300m to the Old Town Sq.
-500m to the Charles bridge
*amazing surroundings (restaurants, cafes, groceries)
-our service (free Wifi, bedlinen & towels, 24/7 support)
This apartment for the people who would like to feel real Prague style of life! If you are not afraid of street noise – this apartment is perfect for you. We would recommend this apartment for group of friends up to 4 people who wants to spend unforgettable time in the heart of gorgeous Prague. Apartment is located on the ground floor in the historical building ( just imagine it was built in the 15th century !!!)
This apartment with Gothic vaultings consists of:
* bedroom with double bed (or two single beds in case you prefer to sleep separately)
* living room. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people, TV with local channels, wardrobe for your clothes and stuff.
* Equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay as fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker, also dinner table for 4 people.
* bathroom with shower unit, wc.
We also provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24/7 support during your stay
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of an Old and New Town with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square (up to 2 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (5-7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 5min walk )
*Shopping center Tesco (1 min walk)
*lots of bars less than 1-2 minutes walk
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, and 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Opletalova str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||7 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
The Apartment is very nice, clean and has everything necessary. The owner gave us informations and plans about the city, it's easy to walk from there to the center..We had a great stay.
The apartment was better than we thought. The owner was very nice and everything was perfect! Good situation as well, but the wifi didn't work very good.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The Apartment was really nice to live in. We were 7 young people and had a lot of space and fun. It is very well located since every touristic place is reachable in 15 mins. The only thing you should know is that the biggest cabaret darling is 3mins next to it, but we didnt have any trouble with that. Also Alexander was a friendly host and gave us good tips when we arrived. Thank you!
We had an amazing stay! Great and clean flat. We have stayed with 6 and two guys hat to sleep on the spare bad. Though i wouldn't suggest it, even that is possible. Easy 10 points to me!
We really enjoyed staying in this house, and we probably will visit again in the summer time, as Prague is lovely. Accommodation is situated in good place, not too far from tube station and supermarkets. Kitchen was well equipped, decent bathrooms, the only exception were armchairs, old and used.
The flat was very clean, modern and comfortable - we loved the building itself as well. It was walking distance from all of the main sites and our party went everywhere on foot. The hosts were responsive and everything went smoothly -we all had a lovely time in Prague.
All good. No comments :)
Great little place...private and good location. You are within walking distance of Wenceslas Square, National Museum and Tram stops. Plenty of shops and bars and restaurants around the area.Ideal for a weekend in Prague! Great help also from picking me up at the airport late and took me to the airport at stupid time in the morning.
Excellent Service and a wonderful Apartment with a great price. :-)
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování