Maximální počet hostů4
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
|Adresa||Váci utca, 1056 Budapest, Maďarsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
In the heart of Pest’s busy downtown, in the main shopping street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy livingroom (with a balcony) assure comfortable rest for even four person. The well-equipped kitchen and the diner are ready for the fans of home gastronomy. But if you prefer to go out, there are near reastaurants, bars, cafés, everything a metropolis can offer. Even if the night was too successful, you will get home easily. The apartman is in the pedestrian area 2 minutes away from the Danube.
Hints and tips from the owner:
If you choose apartment Solyanka, you will easily access it and, by public transport, you will quickly reach any point of the city. Would you like to visit museums, parks, clubs, thermal baths or just have a walk across the Elizabeth Bridge to visit the Citadella in Buda? This apartment is the perfect basis to anybody who wants to get to know Budapest.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
La casa era davvero bella. Inoltre c'è stata un'ottima accoglienza e la massima disponibilità da parte di Mr. Bela. Se dovessi tornare a Budapest, cercherei sicuramente di prendere nuovamente la stessa casa. Mi sono trovato benissimo. La casa si trova anche in una zona centrale, non molto lontana dalla fermata della metro e dal centro della città.
Fantastic location. Very small elevator. We are travelling with a baby and had to take the wheels of the stroller when going in to the elevator. Lovely staff who provided both a highchair and a bathtub for babies. Fantastic. The gas stove was a little tricky to get going and the water heater has a life of its own (you never know when to expect high or low temperatures when showering). One bwd is really good the other is not as nice but not a big problem if you are staying for a short time.Would stay here again without a doubt.
We stayed for 2 weeks. Fast service and the host also answered emails fast. Really a great flat and location, although the toilet door is a thin wardrobe door which is hard to close.
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
clean appartment in center of Budapest.
Everything was great. Nice flat, evth is like on the pics and as described. Thanks a lot.
Wonderful flat with great balcony which offer a great view on the Danube. Very well situated, almost all can be visited by foot so I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to have a trip in Budapest.
Comfortable and cozy apartment in the heart of Budapest. It is an excellent base for exploring the city - near the Parliament, Margaret Island, the train station and subway. Contact with apartment caretaker was hassle free. I would recommend.
Apartment: very nice
Location: top (inner city but quiet)
Any time again :-)
The apartment was in an elegant old building in a fantastic location. Very easy to get places via metro. But the view! We hated to ever go anywhere and indeed got food at the local grocer and ate and had wine on the balcony at night! The crazy shopping street is on the corner Vaci Utca and lots to offer..but kind of a tourist trap. But fun as is the market hall. I had a Thai massage the first day after being sore from traveling at Spirit massage around the corner and it worked miracles! Security was excellent and the hosts were very helpful, even arranging transport from the airport. Great Gypsy music at restaurant next door. The apartment was amazingly quiet for the location. Budapest is the most beautiful city ( sorry Paris !) and we live in Charleston SC - one of the best cities to visit. Prices were incredible and the food, wine were excellent! We're going you'll some strings to be able to get back on business. And I would not want to stay anywhere else but this same apartment! The photos can't do it justice, truly breathtaking view.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování