Pokoj se základním snídaně (KL1)
Maximální počet hostů2
Floor No.0(with elevator)
- Pračka / sušička
- Výtah v budově
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
|Adresa||GIBRALTAR WALK, E2 7EL LONDON, Velká Británie|
|Typ nemovitosti||Soukromý pokoj|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Decorated using bright furnishings, the bedroom consists of a double bed, adequate storage space and a dressing table. Guests are permitted to use a kitchen fitted with modern appliances, and also have access to a shared bathroom with a bathtub and a shower head.
The quirky Shoreditch High Street is a 7-minute walk away where designer boutiques, indie shops and unusual souvenir shops are all rolled into one. St. Paul's Cathedral is 20 minutes’ away by bus.
Every Sunday the Columbia Road Flower Market transforms the area into an oasis of flowers with vendors selling everything from bedding plants to banana trees.
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
+ Quick answers via eMail support to any questions, also very friendly!
+ You'll get what you see!
+ Easy to find, good underground support.
+ Free coffee, cereals and tea in the kitchen.
+ The room and the kitchen are absolutely clean.
- Noisy neighbourhood/construction side at the house.
- Just medium clean bathroom.
We don't recommend this accomodation at all.
- Be careful, the add says the check in is "flexible", but it is NOT AT ALL. You must leave your luggage in a train station, and it costs 10€ per luggage for 4 hours time !!
- The room was not ready at 3pm either, we had to wait until 4pm in the street !
- the indications given by our host to find the appartment are awful : we got lost in the middle à 10 similar buildings and had to look for the right address for 30 minutes ! There are scaffordings every where and the blocks are very ugly.
- The area is ok but very dirty and noisy.
- The flat has got 4 bedrooms and just one bathroom and one toilet ! It is very small and no living room. You have to be lucky to be able to get in the bathroom !
- Water for the shower is cold most often.
- Toilet paper provided just for half of your stay. For the rest of the time, you have to do however you can !
- Tube is just below the appartement, it's hard to sleep with trains running every 2 minutes !!
- very noisy place : people going in and out early in the morning or late at night.
- A mouse in the kitchen at all time !! Very unpleasant to eat there...
- Nothing for breakfast, although it was said to be provided... No cereals. Just tea bags and sugar half eaten by the mouse.
- Kitchen too small for every body to fit.
- bad bed... Too small. The room is very tiny too.
If you want to enjoy London, DON'T stay in this accomodation.
Comfortable flat and tidy room. Really efficient organisation (we never saw our host). Defintely reccomended for short stays.
I had a really nice stay. London is amazing. The room was clean and had a good location. The neighbourhood was really lively and charming. Thanks a lot Kazzos
Clean, comfortable und nice place to stay for a night. It was a better experience than having a private room in a hostel. The location was very nice, not to loud and very close to Brick Lane. I would definitely book this accommodation again. Thank you for the nice stay!
The apartment was very clean and nice, we had a good one night stay in this room. However the owner doesn't live at this property so when we got there the keys were in a safe on our arrival but the keys we were told to use didn't even open the front door, we had to take another set that was in the safe to EVENTUALLY open the front door, very difficult door to open. We weren't given the wifi password so I messaged the owner, didn't get a reply, called him twice, didn't get a answer, called him the 3rd time and finally got through. He said he would message me the wifi password as soon as I hung up but I never received the message.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování