3 Bedroom Home with Garden 15 min to Times Square
Maximální počet hostů7
|Adresa||23rd St, 07087 Union City, Spojené státy|
|Typ nemovitosti||Rekreační dům|
|Response time||A few hours|
* This beautiful brownstone has three bedrooms and 1.5 baths, a huge open concept kitchen/dining/living room, back yard and baby grand piano!
* Keypad code (no physical keys) so you can come and go as you please
* Three bedrooms, each with real Queen bed, very comfy and cozy. Each bedroom can be locked.
* Spacious house with two guest levels
* Big backyard where you can grill, chill and hang out.
* Free high speed WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Full kitchen
* One full bath, one powder room
* House is on street level so there are no stairs to walk up although bedrooms are on second level.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area and all sightseeing attractions.
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
About Transportation: I have received many questions from people who don't believe it possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. House is 5 minutes (6 blocks) from the bus stop.
2. The bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will step to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out. No joke.
4-The price of these express buses is $3 onboard, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find these buses timetable or route on the internet, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan
* Easy city bus access (NJ Transit #111) to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost. There are no taxes on top of this, but Wimdu adds their fee. It varies between 6-12% on top of our price.
All the payments are safely made with credit card or Paypal to Wimdu when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
To confirm that you have read the entire description, please include the secret word "rockefeller" in your inquiry to me.
Check out by 11am STRICT. We are happy to help you coordinate luggage storage in Manhattan if needed.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Domovní řádAll guests including children and infants are to be included in guest count.
No food in bedrooms - it attracts pests and leaves stains on the bedclothes!
No unauthorized guests - strictly for number of guests booked and confirmed
Please take trash/recycling out to bins in backyard.
Backyard off limits between 11pm and 7am, the sound travels and it disturbs our neighbors
absolutely no pets
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||1414 €|
|Cena za více než 3 ubytované(ých)||18 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
|Maximální délka pobytu||3 weeks|
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování