Central Well equipped Apartment
Maximální počet hostů3
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Zvířata povolena
- Pračka / sušička
- Parkování k dispozici
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
|Adresa||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Česká republika|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||11 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
It seemed to Bé a professional Person renting THE accommodation, not a private Person. Had to wait For long time before we Could enter THE apartment. And that was not a very Nice apartment.... Bit disappointed
Mr Schilling is a very kind and helpful person. He gave us all sort of information for a pleasant stay in Prague (how to deal with restaurants, public transportations, money exchange shops, shopping...). He was also very kind in providing an hair drier and an extra pillow on request. The apartment is nice and confortable. We had a great time there! As info for further guests: if he does not answer immediately when ringing to the bell, just call him on the provided phone number. We this happened to us, he joined us in 2 minutes after our call. We can definitely suggest this place!
Good apartment, good area and well connected with the old town and the center of Prague.
The best of the apartment is the area in which is located. You have everything nearby. Bernard was very kind to us. I think you should invest some money on improvements because you could get out fantastic.You need to change and reform the bathroom furniture. If this improvement is a highly recommended apartment.
The localization is great, near to everything by foot. The flat is comfortable. Bernhard is very nice and helpful man. He is a trustworthy host. Thank you Bernhard for everything.
A nice, centrally located apartment near the old town. Bernhard is a wonderful, helpful host. I forgot my passport at the apartment, and he sent it to me by mail. A trustworthy person! We would definitely hire this apartment again!
It is in the centre of Prague, so you do not have to take public transport to reach your destination.
We had a great time in Prague. The route to the appartement from the train station was perfect and Bernhard made time for a great explanation of the apartment, the city, highlights, tips en tricks and restaurants en shoppings. The WIFI was great! The apartment is near a great shopping centre, everything you need can be bought there.
It was clean, great shower and a coffee machine :-)
Thanks for your hospitality!!
The place alone is quite nice. Bernhard is friendly, he even gave us tips on where and abouts of the place. Although the internet in the apartment is quite slow, we cannot share the pics we had instantly in social media. The adjacent abandoned building in front of the building where our apartment is quite annoying and such an eyesore.The apartment is on the 4th floor if I remembered it right, they dont have elevator. but everything else was fine for us
We stayed at Mr Schilling's apartment in early June and had a great time in Prague. The place is well located, about a 20 minute walk to the old town and only a couple of blocks away from the tram. There are plenty of restaurants also within walking distance.
The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. The view is nice for those taller individuals as the windows were a bit high for us small people.
Mr Schilling was very attentive and helpful, and also very friendly. Make sure you make it to check-in on the accorded time as Mr Schilling is quite busy with his business. We were late but he still managed to send the key with someone else.
We totally recommend this place to anyone looking for an easy and quieter location in Prague.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování