Affordable Apartment up to 7 guests
Maximální počet hostů7
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
|Adresa||Beaconsfield Rd, N15 4SH London, Velká Británie|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
The fabulous price is for the WHOLE APARTMENT and includes all cleaning charges and taxes. PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR SEASONAL / SPECIAL PRICING
Being close to Central London and having a Tube Station a few minutes walk away, makes the apartment an ideal base from which to explore London - with all major attractions within easy reach - for example:
• Just 5 stops to British Museum
• Just 6 stops to Oxford Street and Covent Garden
• Just 7 stops to Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace
• Just 8 stops to Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and The London Eye
• Just 9 stops to Tower Bridge and The Tower of London
• Just 10 stops to The Natural History Museum and The Science Museum
1) The Apartment
A modern, very stylish apartment with a large private garden. Close to Central London (3 stops on the Tube), the apartment and location offer comfort and convenience with a touch of luxury. It is an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
The apartment is beautifully refurbished to a high standard in neutral tones with bold splashes of colour, solid oak flooring, and lovely lighting features. Great for families, groups, and business purposes.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 7 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with all modern conveniences.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each tastefully decorated and furnished with a faux leather double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – beautiful with simple chic decor and complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a large faux leather sofa-bed (seats 3), two faux leather ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with luxury glass basin and fabulous “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck (perfect for lazy breakfasts, barbeque lunches and relaxing evening drinks), complete with benches, 4 garden chairs, glass table, and parasol.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
Please note that a £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
FIRST RULE – Have FUN and ensure you have many happy memories of your visit to London to take home.
Check-in and Check-out - Check-in time is 2pm - 6pm and Check-out is 9am - 11am. Check-in or Check-out outside these hours are by arrangement only. There will be a charge of £25 for check-in at unsocial hours (after 8pm).
Cleanliness - Please leave the property as you found it (clean, tidy). The flat will be clean for you, so please take off your shoes on entry (bring slippers for your comfort).
Respect for neighbours and Noise - One of the charms of the apartment is that it is in a residential area, with neighbours that include young professionals, families and elderly people. It is imperative that guests respect neighbours’ rights to quiet and privacy, so no noise is allowed that can be heard from neighbouring properties, and no parties are allowed. Any disturbance caused will incur a charge to compensate neighbours or to pay for costs in dealing with complaints. Serious complaints will result in the booking being cancelled without notice and without refund.
Smoking and pets - SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY IS NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You may smoke in the garden, but cigarette butts must be disposed of safely and must not be thrown onto the patio deck or into the bins in the apartment. KEEPING PETS IS NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any contravention of these rules will incur an additional charge of £100 to pay for thorough cleaning of the apartment. Any damage to the property caused by smoking or pets will incur a further repair cost.
Candles, incense, heaters - The following are NOT permitted in the apartment: candles, incense, heaters (including electric, gas and other fuels), any other source of flame, heat or smoke.
Security / damage deposit - A security deposit is required which must be paid in advance. The Security Deposit is NOT applied toward the accommodation fee and is fully refundable if the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of the booking fees or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
• All keys are left on the chest of drawers in the room and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linen or towels are lost or damaged.
• No arrival or departure outside of normal hours unless agreed beforehand.
• The guest is not evicted by the owner (or his representative) or local law enforcement.
Fees - All fees must be received as cleared funds at least one month before your arrival date.
Cancellations - Cancellations of short-stay reservations that are made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the check-in date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee or £50, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made fourteen (14) days or less before the check-in date, forfeit the Reservation Deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of Reservation Deposit. Reservations for a month or more must be cancelled thirty (30) days prior to check-in. Change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-out.
Proof of Identity - Only guests named in the booking confirmation are permitted to stay at the apartment. At check-in ALL guests in a party must show a passport as proof of identity and ALSO provide a photocopy of the passport photo-page. There are no photocopying facilities at the apartment so guests must bring the photocopy with them. Failure to show an original passport AND provide a photocopy for ALL guests may result in the entire party being refused accommodation and the booking being cancelled without refund.
Minimum stay - Minimum stay is usually two (2) nights, but a longer minimum stay will apply during holiday / peak periods. If a booking is taken for less than this period, the guest will be charged an amount equivalent to a stay of this period.
Apartment Cleaning - Clean bed-linen and towels are provided when you check-in. The apartment will be cleaned and linen and towels laundered when you leave. We ask guests to keep the property reasonably clean and tidy between housekeeping cleans. We do not permit towels or linen to be taken from the property. There is a washing machine available for use by the guests.
Clean linen and towels will be stored at the apartment ready for the following housekeeping clean – please do not use these as it will disrupt the service and will incur a charge for re-laundering.
Rate change - Rates are subject to change without notice.
Falsified booking - Any booking obtained under false pretences or using falsified or misleading information will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or booking fee, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
Toilets and drains - DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILETS. No feminine hygiene products should be flushed at any time. If any foreign objects are found to have clogged the drains, you could be charged damages of up to three hundred pounds (£300). Please wrap used feminine hygiene products in toilet paper and discard in the bin in the toilet.
Keys - Please take care of the keys. If any keys are lost there will be a charge of £50 for replacing the door lock to ensure security of the apartment.
Use of Broadband Internet Connection - Any guests using the free broadband internet connection in the apartment must ensure that they do not use it for any purpose, or in a manner, that may be deemed as illegal, unlawful, indecent, immoral, offensive to others, or inconveniencing other internet users. This includes, but is not limited to, sending spam, posting racist comments, illegally downloading or sharing copyright material, sending or downloading malware, downloading illegal pornography, or accessing gambling websites if you are a citizen of a state where such gambling is illegal.
Written exceptions - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Contravention of House Rules - If any guest contravenes these House Rules, the security deposit may be forfeit and additional charges may be levied.
|Cena za více než 4 ubytované(ých)||19 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
We stayed for 3 nights in this cozy apartment from Saiful. It was a very nice stay and an ideal location for a citytrip to London. Thanks to the quiet area, we could enjoy a nice night rest after a long day in London. The apartment was very clean and fully equipped to make a good breakfast before leaving to the city, only 20 minutes by underground.
Saiful was a very kind and helpful host.
We would recommend this apartment to all people who are staying for a few days in London and would like to have a cozy apartment in a nice area.
Thank you for a very nice stay in your apartment i february , we had a wonderful time, and everything was perfect, both the very nice hosts and the apartment, we would like to come back some day.
We did pay 100 pounds in security deposit by paypal, how do I get them back?
Yours sincerely Laila Stubkjær
It was a great place to stay and easy to get to. Saiful is a kind and very considerate host. As the weather was brilliant we could even sit outside. So we can really recommend this accomodation.
Saiful was a great landlord - very welcoming, discreet and helpful. The apartment was perfect and had everything allowed for a pleasant stay. We can recommend only Saiful anyone who is planning to travel to London. We liked it a miss anything and the connection to the center is also very simple. Thanks once again for the pleasant stay.
We've just come back from lovely London, the most exciting place in the universe, for me! I've loved London since I was a teen-ager and after more than 20 years from the last time I went there, I was in London with the whole family (4 people) for a short visit, to celebrate my son's coming of age. We stayed at mr Shamsad's confortable apartment in Northen London, Beaconsfield Road. When we got there (Gatwick Express plus tube, less than one hour from our landing!) Mr Shamsad was waiting for us with a nice box of chocolate, yummie! The house is very confortable, on the ground floor, completely furnished with all the possible house appliances you might need, from wi-fi to, hair dryer to a kitchen apron... All the elecric devices are new and perfectly working. We enjoyed the multi-ethnic non-touristy neighbourhood, the people are very friendly, there's lots of shops selling interesting food and items, and supermarkets as well. The seven sisters tube station is very close. The area is very quiet at night, we slept confortably and moved to and fro downtown London in no time. Thank you mr. Shamsad hope to see you again!
We booked the appartment in London in July 2012. We stayed there for 5 nights.
it was a great appartment, whichs is new decorated.
New Kitchen and bathroom.
The furnitures and floors are also new.
5 min walk to Seven Sisters Station.
We stayed 2 adults and 4 children age 4-13.
The appartment was nice to come back for relaxing evenings after some exiting days in London.
Saiful and his Wife where very helpful when we where checking in and out.
We can highly recomd!
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování