Beautiful Studio with Terrace
Maximální počet hostů2
- Pračka / sušička
- Kouření povoleno
- Vhodné pro akce
|Adresa||Real de la Carretería, 41004 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
Located next to the Plaza de Toros la Maestranza in the emblematic district of Arenal, in a building of Sevillian style completely reformed and renewed. It is a third floor without lift.
Wonderful and relaxing terrace 25 m² concept with views of the Giralda, to enjoy a meal, a breakfast or dinner outdoors.
The best location to visit the most outstanding monuments walking.
Ideal accommodation to spend an unforgettable holiday in Seville or a romantic weekend in the city.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
|Cena za týden||442 €|
|Cena za měsíc||1105 €|
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování