Attic duplex in the Alameda
Maximální počet hostů4
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Adresa||Alameda de Hércules, 41002 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
The apartment is very bright and it has a terrace for private use with a view of the boulevard of Alameda de Hércules.
It is the ideal accommodation for two couples or a family of four people The apartment has a library with a double sofa bed, bedroom with a double bed, living and dining room, kitchen and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment is perfectly equipped to make your stay very enjoyable. It has air conditioning with heating, hot water, satellite TV, and Internet Wifi 24h.
The kitchen has a big fridge/freezer, washing machine, vitroceramics, oven, microwave with grill, and small electrical appliances such as coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer and mixer. There is also kitchenware for four people staying in the apartment: dishes, cutlery, glassware, saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
Linen for the household is provided: table linen, bed sheets, bedspread, blankets and towels.
There is also a hairdryer and electric iron.
In the apartment you will find soap, toilet paper, bin bags, dishwasher detergent as well as laundry detergent for the first day of your stay.
We wish you a very pleasant stay.
Check out before 12:00pm
Security deposit €150
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||505 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||1184 €|
|Cena za více než 4 ubytované(ých)||11 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
|Stornovací podmínky||Středně přísné|
Ohodnoďte tomuto hostiteli i další ubytování
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování