Downtown near Astoria - Fakés
Maximální počet hostů5
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Adresa||Semmelweis utca, 1052 Budapest, Maďarsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Enjoy the vibration of the university area. The National Museum, The Petőfi Literature Museum and a hidden pearl of downtown, the Károlyi Garden are just a couple of steps from the apartment. But if you start walking to the Danube, you will find the nicest shopping streets, with both worldwide brands and folk art, antique stores or even trendy design shops. Bus and underground are five minutes away from the flat so you can map any part of the city and get home easily even after a long night out.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
Domovní řád1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Nice place to be
Well located , very clean
Thanks to Bêla and Bianka for the warm welcome and good assistance
I had expected more than the very average apartment I got. The lift was out of order for more than 24hrs and I was on the 6th floor. The water was turned off for 2hrs at one stage and on the final morning I was told distinctly to leave keys in apt and shut both doors to the apt. I went downstairs at 7am to catch my waiting cab to the airport only to find I needed a key to open the front door from the inside (presumably because of the early hour). I was not told about this and consequently nearly missed my flight. The cab driver tried pressing all the bells to get someone to come down to open the door, to no avail. Eventually one of the residents came down to let himself out with his key and I was able to get out. This was a very serious omission of information that gave me great stress. The owner was negligent in not giving me the correct procedure for leaving the apt.
The apartment was basic and adequately appointed and very clean , the beds were comfortable and it is well situated in a quiet area .Good value for money. The collection from and return to the airport and the meet and greet all worked well .
The flat is in a great position - just round the corner from the synagogue and many areas of interest are within walking distance. As Deak F Ter (transport interchange) is very near it was easy to travel all over the city on the metro.
Really good location within reach for major sights and close to the tube station. Nicely decorated flat with a nice view from the balcony. Wireless not working might be an issue for some.
Next time in Budapest, we will book the same for sure.
Lovely flat in a quiet and central Budapest street, we recommended to book it. Perfect view on the Gellert hill.
+ : Flat with perfect location in Budapest. Ktichen and bathroom very nice. Host quite helpful.
- : Radiators without thermostat so we had to leave the windows open night and day ! Beds not really comfortable. TV not connected at all and WiFi rarely working. Ugly and dirty door mat just in the entrance not welcoming!
We stayed four days/3 nights in this very central apartment and really loved it. We could basically walk everywhere, but also the metro is only at 5 min. walking distance. The place is equipped with everything you need. We especially liked the mosaique-style kitchen and bathroom as well as the balcony. Everything was neat and clean, and our host Bianka was very friendly; she even let us stay a couple of hours longer as our return flight was late in the afternoon. We can definitely recommend that apartment and would rent it a second time.
Aunque es una casa antigua esta restaurada y es práctica. El trato con el anfitrión excelente . Y lo más importante es muy céntrico. Estuvimos a gusto.
Budapest is eine wunderschöne Stadt und die Wohnung liegt sehr Zentral. Leider war die Wohnung nicht wirklich sauber und Insekten waren in der ganzen Wohnung, die WC Brille ist kaputt gewesen, in der Dusche hat die Haltung gefehlt. Zum Glück waren wir nur zum übernachten da und konnten Tagsüber die Stadt genießen ansonsten wäre es zum wohnen sehr unangenehm gewesen. Wir hoffen das sich dies in Zukunft ändern wid.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování