A Comfortable Double Room with WiFi
Maximální počet hostů2
- Uzamykatelný pokoj
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Pračka / sušička
The room has access to a bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, central heating, on road parking and backs on to the beautiful Tolka river and "The Peoples Park". Bed linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach. Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price. It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. Please contact me from the airport or 30/60 minutes before you arrive. Do not come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, please let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extend your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit.
Before we arrived at the apartment we were cautious because of the bad reviews. But it turned out to be quite OK. Elitsa wasn't there for the check-in, but she had provided us via e-mail with a very clear instruction of how to get the key. The apartment was very small, but what could one expect for a low price?
There are some negative points though:
The bed was small and not comfortable for two people. We received only two towels, which is just not enough for five nights. Also, the walk to the city centre is not 10 minutes, but more than 20. The building is quite noisy as well.
The apartment isn't suitable for anyone who wants to stay there all day, but quite OK for anyone who wants to go out and explore the city or the country.
the studio is not 40 square meters as it was written and is not so close to the center (at least 20 minutes walk from o´connel street)..the pictures represent only partially and falsely the essence of the so called studio..it´s actually a maximum 10 square meters room with all inside: bedroom and kitchen TOGETHER without any division or door plus a very tiny bathroom with a tiny shower plate and a still tiner wash basin..the pictures of the kitchen elements and furnitures are as they appear, but more wasted now (probably they were taken when the elements were settled, now more consumed, though overall acceptable). the dishes, cooking pots and kitchen tools to cook inside the shelves are so basic and so cheap that makes you wonder when you´re cooking why didn´t the housekeeper spend only a few more euros for nicer and sometimes more decent tools!
the other issue is the BED..it´s a tiny bed, smaller in the reality as it appears on picture, not so confortable for 2 persons..really, so beware of this..it should fit properly for one single person..
finally, the housekeeper seems to be on the clouds when you call her..i think she should more often visit the studios she rents to see their status, to improve them, fix what´s wrong and guarantee a better stay for the guests..
my last thought after my stay and suggestion for others is that it is was better if i had searched a nicer, more confortable double room (there were on this site for 38 euros approx.), without the kitchen or maybe with shared kitchen, and spent the money saved for restaurants or so..
It started very bad, we arrived at the house and we waited more than half an hour outside without knowing what was going on, without any communication from the guest, one of the worst experience in my life.
After they came and everything went well, the room is ok if you are not too fancy, it's 10 min walk from the centre. They were very kind and let us store the bag for a few hours after the check in.
Excellent accommodation close to the city centre. We enjoyed the house and the beautiful Dublin! Elitsa was very friendly and helpful by phone and she arranged a taxi for us on our way back. BUT we had terrible experience with the cleaner who knocked agressively on our door some minutes before 10 am and rudely said only "check out". We tried to explain her that we spoke with Elitsa to let us stay longer as our flight was in the evening and the room was vacant but she screamed "No English" and speeded in our room to clean. She did not call Elitsa to confirm that we will stay and made us with gestures to leave the place asap. It was absolutely unacceptable that we had to leave in the cold rainy day when we had an arrangement with Elitsa. I tried to explain the cleaner that my boyfriend is sick and have severe stomack aches but she did not listen!
Good place to stay for a few days. No luxury but nice and clean. Lots of buses going to the city centre. Sometimes a little loud at nights (cars etc.) but i can only speak for the room i stayed in. Really good value!
Elitsa tells you to contact her at least 30 minutes upon arrival... The problem was : she just wasn't reachable! So we had to wait 30 minutes in front of the house until a tennant let us in... After another hour Elitsa finally answered the phone and didn't know which room was ours.. We had to look for a free room.
Besides that... It's okay. Small but clean and okay for a city trip. If you're looking for a cosy Irish homestay it's definitely not the right house.
Elitsa was always very kind and helpul. The Check In worked very well as a house keeper is always on spot. The apartment has a good location, we only walked 15min to the city center. The room itself is simple and rustic. Having a fridge inside the own room was very comfortable. In the toilet next door, a sink would have been nice. ;-) All in all, we enjoyed our stay. It's a good place for a weekend or a week trip.
Exactly what we'd expected for the price. It's small but functional with a very comfortable bed! The apartment was clean and had wifi which was useful. We had to spend money calling Elitsa to get the keys and she was sometimes a bit slow replying to emails. It's a 25 minute walk to the city centre down a main road and only 15 minutes walk from the main train station.
Overall a good experience.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování