Reuilly-Diderot - Paris 12ème
Maximální počet hostů4
Floor No.7(with elevator)
- Výtah v budově
- Pračka / sušička
- Myčka na nádobí
|Adresa||Boulevard Diderot, 75012 Paris, Francie|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Located on the 7th floor with elevator, this airy apartment offers a large sitting room with a dining table for 4 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, wc.
- 2 bedrooms with beds for 2 people
Line 1 Reuilly-Diderot station
BUSES: just outside the building
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided as well as cleaning. For longer rentals (one month or more), towels and bed linen and cleaning service available on request. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
MY FAVOURITE SPOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Aligre market, one of Paris' best and largest. Specialized in fruits and vegetables. Every morning except Mondays. You can also visit the Graineterie, an athentic shop and the covered market.
- Pause Café: the neighborhood's current hotspot for a good quality coffee on the terrace, also known for its Chinese salad
Address: 41 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 48 06 80 33
- L'Atelier Charonne: the place to be for a drink with jazz music; this local bar is a must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 21 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 40 21 83 35
- Le Balajo for a retro evening in the oldest dancing of Paris going back to the Thirties (rock dance evening every Wednesday)
Address: 9 r de Lappe 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 47 00 07 87
- A La Renaissance: a truly authentic parisian Brasserie (eat-in place)
Address: 87 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 79 83 09
- The pâtisserie Etoré Louis: famous for its pastries made with a special and tasty butter (try in priority the citrus cake and the pastry with café aroma)
Address: 92 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- CheZ Aline: for original and all home-made sandwiches. Truly excellent.
Address: 85 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
- The Caffe Dei Cioppi: for an authentic Italian meal in a little restaurant hidden in a small pedestrian street, so typical of the neighborhood (please book in advance)
Address: 159 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 46 10 14
- POS (Produit Objectivement Savoureux): French grocery shop, perfect for good quality products to prepare the perfect home dinner
Address: 90 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- So We Are shop for a special shopping, as the girls in this shop have some truly original pieces of clothes. But also check out the shops Sessun, Edwin or Kulte further down the rue de Charonne
So We Are: 40 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- The "Lieu du Design": permanent exhibition on Design
Address: 74 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris
- Le Septime: its cave and original seafood meals. Already a famous spot for celebrities (reservations strongly advised)
Address: 80 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 67 38 29
- La pâtisserie de Cyril Lignac: to taste modern and tasteful French pastries; opposite this shop you can have a great meal at Chardenoux (try the "degustation menu" at lunch time at reasonable prices)
Address: 24 r Paul Bert 75011 Paris
- La Manufacture de Chocolat d'Alain Ducasse: the temple of on-site made chocolates from one of France's most famous chefs. A must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 40 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
A €20 fee is required for check-in between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
A €30 fee is required for check-in between 9:00 pm and 11pm.
A €50 fee is required for check-in after 11pm.
A security deposit of € 300 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner.
|Maximální délka pobytu||1 měsíc|
The Marais is the perfect central location in Paris. Close to the river, Metro stops and many main sites, but still in a small, quiet neighborhood with great restaurants and shops. Alex's apt. was a comfortable haven for a week of exploring Paris. Roomy and contained all the helpful elements from a hair dryer and great shower to a complete kitchen. Historically old with beamed ceilings, but modernly outfitted - the perfect combination. Surrounded by two courtyards, it was very quiet, but with two brasseries steps away and - importantly - a patisserie a few steps further. Fresh croissants every morning. A very safe neighborhood and the apartment - behind three locked doors - felt extremely safe. Alex accommodated our early arrival by allowing the cleaning lady to let us in so we never actually met him, but he was friendly and helpful on the phone. We would certainly return to this or other of his apartments. My one quibble would be that there were no English instructions. All notes were in French. It would have been very helpful to have more information on how things worked in English.
It’s a nice, very quiet, actually one room apartment, efficiently furnished, although the kitchen equipment could be better (add tea towels, bread knife and chopping board) and the cleaner should be instructed how to clean/dust a room properly. We stayed 6 nights and it was OK for the two of us. I don’t think the space is suited for three persons. The apartment is situated on the third floor at the far end of the building. From the main entrance to the apartment is quite a walk through a long, narrow passage leading to the three staircases. That’s not a problem, but what struck me - and somehow worried me a bit - was that there were no smoke detectors to be seen. There is one fire extinguisher on the second floor, but in my opinion that’s not enough. The neighbourhood is very lively with shops, restaurants, markets, metro, etc. We enjoyed our stay very much.
All was really fine. Alex is very friendly, we arrived late due to constant traffic jams between San Sebastian and Paris (mainly the Bordeaux ring and the entrance to Paris), and we had no cell phone or Internet in France, and all the time he was worried and watching us. The floor very well placed in Paris, near the Place de la Bastille, with many local and environment in all its streets. We could park our car in their garage, and moved to Paris by Metro, and even we went to Disneyland from the Place de la Bastille by train. The wifi of the apartment works great and is fast. The apartment is reflecting the pictures on the web.
We loved our homebase in the Marais, so nice to breakfast on the lovely cheeses and bread we found in shops nearby, and many great restaurants to choose from every night! Thanks for the recommendations Alex! The apartment is well appointed and exactly as advertised, very quiet for being so close to everything. Within walking distance of three different Metro tations but even a convenient walk right to the Seine for the Batobus!
Very nice appartement located in a quiet part of central Paris with many good restaurants and cafes. Perfect appartement for a family - close to a park with playgroud.
It was a really nice appartment. Nearby the Metro and the Bastille with all nice restaurants and cafe's.
Thank you Alex.
We had a lovely stay in Paris and I can recommend the appartment to everyone.
Very nice appartment. I can recommend this appartment to everyone.
I chose this appartment for the location near my friend home, but I have to say that I found a great appartment!
Located near 2 stop of metro station (Bastille and Ledru-Rollin), therefore easy to access and good point for starting your Paris visit. The appartment is also located near spots of Paris nightlife.
The appartament is very new, has a full furnished american kitchen with dishwasher, oven and washing machine, 3 sofa (one of this is a double sofabed) in the living room, one confortable double bed in the bedroom. The bathroom has separete toilet and shower room, so you can speed up when you are more than 2. It provide wifi access, linen and towel.
The only negative points are that the appartment is on ground floor so if you open the window: you are on the street (but no one pass in that street). Pillows aren't confortable. Bathroom hasn't a window and the air extractor isn't enough!
Wifi access is free and they give us even a key for a public access so we was on line even in Paris: lucky!
Very nice flat, very confortable, clean and close to underground. Alex has been an host very kind. I hope, for the next time when i'll coming back to Paris to book again this flat
We had a good stay. The apartment was airy (if somewhat light at night) and the kitchen well equipped. The area is convenient, but a bit more local knowledge initially would have helped us find things. Alex was very good to deal with, although we met his assistants at check in.
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování