Central with terrace-solarium
Maximální počet hostů4
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Adresa||Calle Marco Sancho, 41003 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Completely refurbished and equipped to the smallest detail .
The apartment has one bedroom and sleeps up to 4 people.
In the same building, there are more apartments , it can be an excellent option to accommodate large groups .
On the top floor, there is a wondeful terrace-solarium with outdoor furniture and showers, from which the guests will be able to enjoy the splendid views and our nice weather. In order to endure summer heat, using these showers will make you feel fresher.
On the ground floor there is a bar where you can have some snacks , with very attractive rates for our guests.
La Macarena is a traditional neighborhood full of local activity, it´s located up north of the historic centre of Seville .
In this famous street Calle Feria, you´ll see iis famous food market and flea market "El Jueves" , selling a variety of antiques and second hand things.
A few meters away, you can find :
The Alameda de Hercules, a newly remodeled large square surrounded by tapas bars , restaurants , cafes and pubs.
El Arco de la Macarena , the Wall of the City
The Basilica of the Macarena , very famous in Holy Week in Seville.
Street Food Market in Calle Feria .
Around 15 min away:
Cathedral and Giralda
Archive of the Indies
Santa Cruz District
Domovní řádThere is a 25€ charge to be paid upon arrival in cash for check ins from 00:30 on.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||400 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||895 €|
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Ohodnoďte tomuto hostiteli i další ubytování
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
We were happy to stay in this appartment, and the owner (Eva) is very hospitable. The appartment has a very charming terrace, where we spent most time. We liked the area, where the appartment is situated with its many local bars, and would like to recommend a stay in this appartment.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování