Central with terrace-solarium
Maximální počet hostů4
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Výtah v budově
- Vhodné pro rodiny s dětmi
- Vhodné pro akce
|Adresa||Calle Marco Sancho, 41003 Sevilla, Španělsko|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Completely refurbished and equipped to the smallest detail .
The apartment has one bedroom and sleeps up to 4 people.
In the same building, there are more apartments , it can be an excellent option to accommodate large groups .
On the top floor, there is a wondeful terrace-solarium with outdoor furniture and showers, from which the guests will be able to enjoy the splendid views and our nice weather. In order to endure summer heat, using these showers will make you feel fresher.
On the ground floor there is a bar where you can have some snacks , with very attractive rates for our guests.
La Macarena is a traditional neighborhood full of local activity, it´s located up north of the historic centre of Seville .
In this famous street Calle Feria, you´ll see iis famous food market and flea market "El Jueves" , selling a variety of antiques and second hand things.
A few meters away, you can find :
The Alameda de Hercules, a newly remodeled large square surrounded by tapas bars , restaurants , cafes and pubs.
El Arco de la Macarena , the Wall of the City
The Basilica of the Macarena , very famous in Holy Week in Seville.
Street Food Market in Calle Feria .
Around 15 min away:
Cathedral and Giralda
Archive of the Indies
Santa Cruz District
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||400 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||895 €|
|Cena za více než 2 ubytované(ých)||5 € Cena za osobu/noc navíc|
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
- Ověřenou kvalitu ubytování
- Prověření každého hostitele
- Bezpečné platby prostřednictvím SSL šifrování